Chapter Fourteen

After breakfast, Theo told me that both of his uncles are coming over. Theo seemed really excited to have both of his uncles come over. My guess was that they are pretty close. I am currently getting ready to meet his uncles. I wanted to look more presentable when meeting them so I was trying to find something nice to wear. My clothes were lucky delivered and I could wear clothes that are actually mine. I picked out a mint green skater skirt with a black shirt that has a lace neck.

 I picked out a mint green skater skirt with a black shirt that has a lace neck

I then headed downstair to meet him. When I got there I saw that he was already there. Everyone looks at me and I give a shy wave and a hello. Wow. He must be popular cause I swear this room has most of the pack trying to fit into it.

I make my way through the crowded room trying not to bump into anybody. Moving through the room, I was almost to my destination by the window when I was roughly shoved into someone who just opened the door. Someone caught me from falling and the person said, "Dang since when did this pack gain a hot chick I haven't been with?"

He lets me up slowly, but keep me up against him. He then turns me around and bends his head down into my neck and brushes his lips on my ear as he says, "Are you my welcome home gift? Because you'd be a nice bed warmer."

Before I can say anything, I'm pulled away by the second person who walked through the door and I see a mad looking Theo and his parents walking towards me. Well, I guess Theo wasn't really walking he was more like shoving as fastly as he can towards me.

"Sorry, about my brother. He hasn't learned his manner yet. ", the second man says. Under his breath, I hear, "I can wait for him to find his mate. Hopefully, she'll beat it out of him. "

Now I can get a good look at the two of them I see that the second who's grabbed me is slightly taller than the other. The creep had blue eyes and light brown hair with a 5 o'clock shadow. The second guy has greenish blue eyes with dark brown hair. They both have a muscular frame and are attractive. Are these his uncles because they look super young. Remember you now hang out with werewolves and supernatural things!

"If he pulls something like that I'll gladly beat it out of him.", I tell the second man.

He doesn't even have time to reply before we watch an angry Theo punch the creep in the face and throw him onto the ground.

"Maybe Theo's his mate because it sure looks like he's trying to beat something out of him. "

The second guy starts laughing loudly and the pack members who have already moved out of Theo's and the creeps fighting area stop looking at them and look at us.

"Theo, Kyle! Did you hear that? You're mates!", he calls to them while trying to stop laughing.

"I like you. Where did you guys find her at?", he asks Rebecca and Nickolas as they join us.

"The hospital.", Nickolas says.

"Why did you find her at a hospital?"

"Do you never listen to what your brother says in our weekly phone calls?"