Chapter Twenty Four

"You sound like a dying whale.", I say as I walk info the room Autumn was stay in.

She got sick because she kept on sneaking into my room while I was sick. Then to make matters worse she drank after me and the next thing you know she coughing.

"This is all your fault!" she screams raspy from her those being sore. Sebastian was hovering around her like Theo did to me and I could feel for her poor soul. Before I could respond to her Theo is in the room.

"Why are you in here? I banned you from this room because of the sick demon."

"Hey, I'm not a demon! You can't call me that for interrupting your inappropriate make up session in the living room. It's a living room for crying out loud! If you were going to get that handy you should have taken it to the bedroom. Wait a second! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU NOT SICK! You were trying to combine your mouths together and it didn't effect you while I ,a love human being, drank from her water bottle and got sick." Autumn rants in a raspy voice while taking short break to cough.

"Perks of having a werewolf and vampire immune system. Now we have to go because Aubrie is not getting sick again.", he says as he grabs my hand a lightly pulls me out of the room.

"Bye Autumn I love you! I'll send some friends up here before you get suffocated by Sebastian!"

"I'm not...", Sebastian starts but Autumn interrupts with a hoarse "THANK YOU" that makes her break out into coughing.

"Your welcome!" I shot as Theo closes the door. I see him wince a little so I instantly whisper, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your ears."

"It's fine, but I know exactly how you could make it up to me.", he says as he leads me up the stairs to his floor. Autumn and Sebastian are staying on the fifth floor where the Theo's parents and family stay.

"Okay, how can I make it up to you?" I ask curiously following him up the stairs and into my room. Since I got sick he's had a permanent residence in my room and even well it had became a routine for him to stay with me. I thought it would have been awkward but I didn't really care sense I was ill and by the time I was well I was already used to the routine.

"Ace wants to meet you.", he says taking a seat in the arm chair that he moved to my room so he could sleep in the chair when I was sick. Now he's started to sleep in the bed with me because he always looked uncomfortable sleeping in the chair even though he said he was fine.

"What do you mean? I've already met Ace.", I ask confused as I sit in the rolling chair at my desk.

"He wants to meet you in wolf form.", he says with a calm voice that you can barely tell has a silent nervousness in it.

"Oh." I say and I watch he calmness leave his face.

Do I make him sweat? Yes.

So that's what I do for about ten second I act like I'm thinking over the idea when I already know what the answer is going to be.

"I mean I guess I'll meet him.", I say and Theo face brightens and his eyes turn more black.

"Really?", he asks surprised.

"Of course. I'd love to meet Ace in wolf form." Theo then gets up excitedly and gives me a quick kiss after pulling me from my seat.

"You're the best.", he says as he drags me down the stairs.

"Where are we going?", I ask as he now leads me outside. It's dark and gloomy out. It looks like it might rain.