Be a better brother to me

Laurence had grabbed Garroth and kissed him.

     Garroth couldn't pull away, the boy he loved had kissed him. Then Garroth froze and shoved Laurence back, "Garroth, why did you shove me back, isn't this what you wanted?" Garroth grew angry, "Of course this is what I want Laurence! I want to be with you! But it's not real love if you don't love me! You just kissed me so I wouldn't be mad!" Garroth said through tears. He ran past Laurence and went to his room slamming the door, this woke Zane from his nap and startled him (Rip senpai). Zane got mad that was woken up because he was having a dream that his best friend was Pinky Cake. He stomped over to Garroth's room and swung the door open, "GARROTH! WHY DID YO-" Zane froze as he saw Garroth crying uncontrollably on his bed. "Whats wrong now?" Zane said in a kind of agitated voice. Garroth heard the tone in his voice and said, "When are you ever going to be a better brother, huh? Do you even care about me Baby Brother? You know what, I'm not even going to call you that anymore! Get out of my room!" Zane was shoved out by Garroth.

     Zane stood there for a second before going to his room, tears started streaming down his face (SENPAI IM SORRY FOR WRITING THIS BOUT U!). Garroth had never been so mean to him in his life, and now he was finally fed up with how Zane had acted towards him. Zane locked his door and sat on his bed. He felt the need to be around someone at the moment to cheer him up but before he reached for his phone he thought to himself.

     Garroth said he wouldn't be calling him Baby Brother anymore....

     Zane felt his heart stop for he loved being called that, especially since it was his older brother, the one he looked up to. Zane wiped the tears from his face and called Kawaii Chan (This is when I start fangirling HEHEHHEHEHE). Kawaii Chan picks up, "Hello?" Kawaii Chan says, Zane blushes from the sound of her voice and immediately feels better, "Hey Kawaii Chan, it's Zane." Kawaii Chan's face lights up, "Oh! Hi Zane Kun!" She was very happy that Zane was talking to her. Zane and Kawaii Chan were starting to have a closer relationship, "Would you like to come over and hang out?" Zane asked. Kawaii Chan started blushing and then said, "Sure thing Zane Kun! Kawaii Chan will be over in 5 minutes!" She hung up and got dressed then ran to Zane's house.

     Laurence answered the door and said, "Oh hey Kawaii Chan! You here for Zane?" Kawaii Chan smilled, "Hi Laurence Kun, yes, Zane Kun called Kawaii Chan over! Where is he?" Laurence seemed surprised, "He's upstairs in his room." Kawaii Chan thanked Laurence and started heading to Zane's room. She knocked on his door, "Zane Kun, are you in there?" Zane looked up and wiped tears from his face, he had taken his mask off from frustration with Garroth. Zane went and opened the door for Kawaii Chan. "Hey Kawaii Chan!" Kawaii Chan blushed and mumbled, "He looks kind of cute without his mask...." (BTW I KNOW IM GETTING CARRIED AWAY BUT I WILL GO BACK! YOU'LL SEE WHY I DID THIS) Zane only heard without his mask and realized, "Oh crap!" He turned cherry red and ran to get his mask, he slipped back on and said, "I wanted to talk to you Kawaii Chan." As if nothing had happened. Kawaii Chan saw that Zane had bags under his eyes and said, "Zane Kun why do you look so tired? Zane's eyes started filling with tears, Kawaii Chan saw, she close the door and sat next to him on his bed. "Kawaii Chan is here for you if you want to talk Zane Kun..." She said in a voice that calmed Zane a little bit. Zane started to cry, Kawaii Chan hugged him and said, "What happened Zane Kun?" Zane explained what happened between him and Garroth, when he was done telling Kawaii Chan, he was sobbing on Kawaii Chan's shoulder as Kawaii Chan comforted him. "Zane Kun, it's okay....Kawaii Chan is here you." Zane felt comforted from her voice and stopped crying a little bit. "Kawaii Chan thank you." Kawaii Chan blushed and said, "Kawaii Chan just wanted to help Zane Kun! Garroth Kun just needs to feel better, trust me!"

     Meanwhile, Garroth was finally coming out of his room, he felt bad for what he had said to Zane, he regretted every part of it. And then he thought to himself, did Zane take it all personally? Garroth went to Zane's door and knocked on it, "Zane can I talk to you?" No one answered, behind the door Zane was crying again in the arms of Kawaii Chan. Garroth assumed he wasn't there and went to get something to eat. "He....he just walked away.....like I'm not real..." Zane froze and started to sob. "Zane Kun get some rest, you will most likely feel better. Kawaii Chan is going home to make you some strawberry cupcakes! Call me if you need anything." Kawaii Chan helps Zane lie down and leaves the room. Zane would just look up at the roof and wonder.

     "Does he even want me as a brother anymore...?"