Chapter 5

Not edited : 

My head was dizzy and I was swaying sitting on the floor. My eyes ready to shut any second .My heart pounding against my rib cage . I have no idea why my heart was heavy my body felt like it was on fire and million needles piercing my skin . My vision was clouded and everything in sight didn't look normal all I see was red. I brought my badly shaking hands to my vision they were abnormally pale . My ones slender pink nails now all white and colorless . Across the room I caught sight of Celia who like me was forced on her knees. Her head bowed down and her hairs covered her face. By the shaking of her shoulders I was sure she was crying that time I promised myself I was going to get my family out of here .

"Silly girl bow .. You are going to get yourself killed !" the mutt hissed at me under his breath . I sneakered at his harsh comment nevertheless followed . I didn't want my head to be served on the silver platter. I was smart enough to know never to defy the cruel king who killed so many humans brutally . I wished I could save everyone here today from their fates but like them my hands were tied .Being defenseless is the worst feeling because you know you lost the battle before it even started .

Zane pov

I looked around at the herds of girls some whimpering, some scared to death there faces paper white . I enjoyed the fear and power I have over these pathetic, defenseless humans . My wolf was pacing here and there impatiently.

"What happened to you ?"
"Wait you will see ?" He said excited.
Then It hit me Lavender & roses .

"Mate " relization drawned on me . I started looking for her in herds of girls