Chapter 11

For the love of writing ❤❤

Elenor Pov

I followed him as he walked from one hallway to another. The palace was too big that mean plenty of places to hide . I was already secretly forming plans in my brain . Plans to escape. But right now all I needed was to stay on his good side. And act like that innocent faithful mate . Evil right? But trust me we weren't made for each other . I can never and I won't ever love a monster who was the reason of fall for my kind. I hated him and his kind with a passion . Give me a dagger and I will cut the throat of many of his kinds to avenge my family. But I know rebelling right now can alert him and he would me more careful of me .

All I needed was some time and a well eleborated solid plan that help me out run the big bad wolf . I carefully watched every hallway and memorize the path . I was making plans right now but first I need to see my family. I need to know if they were okay .

He stopped infront of a grand door and pushed it with ease. The door opened to reveal a smaller yet elegant room . That had a canopy bed , some plush sofas and equally elegant bookshelf that had many books stacked on it . "Celia " i called for my sister who was looking out of the windows at the gardens.

" Ellie " she hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulder. I rubbed her back soothingly. Whispering to resure her I was here . I looked at Zane as he stood with his arms folded on his chest . Carefully watching our reunion. Right now I hated him he was the reason that I was seperated from my family. Then he walked out of the room and closed the door behind us but I couldn't tell Celia everything right now for the fear he might hear me . As you all know were wolf have high hearing power then us humans. Another disadvantage right ?

"Hows you? Did they hurt you or tried anything? " I inspected her body carefully .

" No I am okay. They didn't hurt me infact they treat me so nicely. There are maids to take care of me . I am fed with best food . " I was relieved to hear that .

"I miss you Ellie I want to go home . When are we going home ?" Her question broke me . It was something I wasn't sure about either . But if she saw me like this she would get scared . I loved my sister so much we all have protected her as she was the baby of the family .

I put on my most fake smile and with cheerfully said " very soon C " she hugged me tightly and squeeled in delight . My heart was breaking for my innocent sister . I wished I have the power to take her away from here - away from the cruel reality . Then we sat down and talked with her I felt as ease . Right now she was the only family I have . I promised father I would protect her with my life and indeed I would. She went to sleep with her head on my lap . I wanted to stay with her here. Away from the monster who was waiting for me outside the door .

" Come " his shadow appeared on the doorway . I carefully shifted my sister on the bed and after putting a pillow under her I left the room . He closed the door behind me and stood so close to me . His scent invading my personal space . We walked silently. His gaze burning holes on the side of my face. I wanted to run and hide some where but my body refused to obligate. He took me to the room I was previously kept in . The table was laden with food. We ate in silence . The air was thick with tension . I wanted to ask him so many questions . Why me ? I asked . He dropped the spoon he was eating with and faced me . His eyes have gone black seriously it was scary . He was scary and I prayed for my safety right now .