Book - I [ Epilogue]

" What's wrong with me? What is wrong with my body?" I screamed in panic as my hairs started loosing their shade and turn to ice white. My nails - my nails started turn frosty and the ice that travelled through my veins I could feel the coldness of it as it started freezing my blood and body . I was turning into ice. I was turning something monstrous and things were beyond my control. Than I felt the warmth of something. A blue orb rising above me, it was shining and the room that was glowing with the yellow light was now surrounded by the blinding light of that orb. 

I watched in astonishment as it rose above me but with the flick of one of my finger it was sent flying in the room, hitting one of those chandelier over my head that was enormous. The fragments of the chandelier came crashing down right over me. I was frozen at my spot , waiting for the shards of glass to cut right through me - but they never did. In front they were hovering over me. I was untouchable. There was a force around me almost like a shield- that was stopping everything to pass through - 

"What am I ? " I screamed and the power of my voice was such that it sent the room in a state of chaos- all the glass doors and windows in the ball room were shattered to million fragments. The werewolves that were previously surrounding me- stepped away from me almost as if my presence had burned them. 

"Witch". Someone in the crowd screamed, the panic and fury clear in their voice. It was the moment that it all drew on me- my identity- I wasn't a human being to begin with and I wasn't ordinary. I was someone who was sent for peace and justice. I was there biggest nightmare. My lips curled into a victorious smile as I looked at the faces of murderers.

"Allow me to introduce myself Highness- I am Farya Gustavo, the last witch and the protector as predicted by the prophecy . The sins of this kingdom had forced me to return for indemnity."