Chapter 22

Not edited : 

Smash that star AKA vote button 

Maybe it wasn't a dream maybe it was meant to tell her that what might have happened in the future if she have managed to stay alive and now she was dead and motionless. Now to her she was just wandering soul with no home and maybe just maybe Elenor thought she was alive and hallucinationg this was part of her wild imaginations but her motionless form infront of  her conformed her suspicions . "  So it was my destiny?  Huh " she bitterly spat .

" Why ? Because I am human and no wolf .Because my mate was twisted and I was weak or because I wanted to fight back against the unjust and corrupted system and I questioned the sick equation binding us humans with the worst monsters on earth ."

She could imagine now what her mother would have felt and the feeling was the worst feeling . Her mother sacrificed herself all for nothing because Elenor knew she was dead and her mother wanted to keep her alive and fighting and  all have gone to vain .

She clenched her hands by her side as she stood with sorrow looking at her human face . Her eyes were opened and she looked at Elenor with blank eyes not ones able to take her eyes off Why ? Because she was part of her that was dead and gone .

"Why ? Why ?" She repeated that again a storm around her was brewing . And just like that she felt the dead Elenor reaching out to her she felt her lips moving as she beckoned her forward as if calling her back to her . Dead Elenor extended her dainty hands to Elenor and elenor lift her hand closed her eyes and put her hand in her human part . A surge of light illuminated the room and Elenor found her soul  flying forward and entering her physical form .

She opened her eyes and let out a forceful breath that she has been holding for so long . 

"She is alive , the queen is alive "

" This is miracle "

" Some one call the King someone tell your highness the Queen came back to life "

" Thank God ! We all must celebrate "

" Congratulations Doctors for the successful operation "

There was chaos around her she felt someone touching her , someone placed their warm lips on her forhead and kissed her faced several times.  She don't have to open her eyes to know who it was for she already knew . In the chaos no one noticed as she queen finger brushed against the glass of water turning the water into ice instantly . Outside the moon turned red and a storm was brewing.