Chapter 9

Not edited : 

Elenor eyes fluttered open she tried to move but the machines attached to her restricted her from moving . She turned her head and her eyes widened besides her the adonis from yesterday laid with his head on the bed his body slumped on a chair . She slowly moved her hands towards him itching to touch him . She was embarrassed and reluctant to do so yet she couldn't stop herself. 

She touched his hairs running her fingers through his soft and smooth hairs. It made her feel happy and content . She pulled back quickly cradling her hand to her chest as she felt sparks due to the small contact between their bodies. It was just an innocent moment. Then she slowly yet carefully laid down in her previous position . Her face turned to observe his features for ones . Surely he was the most perfect and handsome man she has seen in her life . With a very sharp and well built jaw line , long and straight eye lashes that would surely make him look like an angel when be fluttered them open . Full and kissable lips that were curved into a smile right now making his dimples visible . The softest hairs that could make you wish never to stop touching them . She could see ink on the back of his neck that made her wish to see it for ones . Her curiosity got the best of her she touched his face softly with her hand as she was about to pull away he gripped her hand in his and brought it close to his lips . Kissing the tip of his fingers then moving to her palm . Her eyes went wide like a saucer .

She tried to pull her hand from his tight yet very gentle grip but he didn't let her .

"Let me go this instant ! I will scream " she hissed at him . "No can't do pretty girl " her heart skipped a beat at his endearment. "Please " she begged almost on the verge of crying. Her anxiety was rising and she felt like she was suffocating there was something about the place that made her feel weak , something that made her feel power less and vulnerable. He unclasped his hand from hers letting her cradle her arm to her chest . She looked at the bed rather than the alpha king infront of her . 

"Hey look at me pretty girl" he said putting one hand under her chin . Making her meet his chocolate brown eyes . They held unbearable pain and sadness to them . Her eyes watered to see him sad it suprised her how she couldn't see him sad . She was supposed to hate him because he was the reason many of her kind and people that she loved were actually dead . Yet it was an impossible task.

He brought her closer kissing her forehead softly her eyes widened at his gesture . Yet the action calmed her nerves it amazed her to see how his closness effected her. He rubbed her back and she found herself leaning close to him . "Do you wish to eat something pretty girl ".

"No" she muttered stubbornly making him smile at his adorable mate . She was tiny and so cute that he couldn't help but hide a smile when she glared at him . She closed her lips in a straight line and crossed her arms on her chest trying to intimidate him . She was the most perfect tiny thing he have seen in his life his wolf nodded in agreement.

"Suit your self I am going to eat donuts by myself. You know the palace chefs make the world best donuts " . Her eyes widened she was thinking hard and narrowed her eyes at me . She knew what I was up to but the offer was so tempting. "Me too " she whispered slowly . My smile grew to which her eyes widened . Don't think I knew nothing about her I asked her sister everything about her . It give me a sense of pride to know my mate was the best fighter of her group . She was perfect - a monster like me was lucky to have an angel like her as my soul mate . She was too good for me scratch that she was too good for any guy out there . This made me more protective of her I would never let a guy near her . I will tear anyone apart who tried to snatch her away .

"Mate has the most musical voice I ever heard I am spell bound . I want to hear it again " Xander said to which I nodded at him in agreement . "Tell me something about you pretty girl "

"Me " her eyes widened.