Chapter 8

Not edited 

"Who are you ?" I raised my eye brows at him . My arms folded on my chest in a defensive stance . His eyes followed my moment hungrily roaming my body and the arrogant smirk on his face told me he liked what he see . 'Geez this man wasn't just delusional but also a pervert " .

"My name is Zane love . I am the alpha king "  It was like the world around me stopped revolving "Alpha king" I shuttered my face turned white I was the mate of the most cruel and powerful werewolf.  I have heard that the wolves were very possessive towards their mates . This meant one thing my escape was a very difficult one maybe even impossible.  My head was getting heavy darkness started consuming my vision . And I lost my balance .

Zane pov :

As I told her the news I saw her body instantly became tensed . Her face lost its color and her eyes widened .My wolf was whimpering in my head due to the clear rejection in her eyes . Tears clouded my vision but the next thing that happened I quickly reached for her scooped her in  my arms "Mine" I growled possesivly . "Take mate to the hospital look at her she is so pale " My wolf growled in my head I looked at the angel in my arms ,She was so pale and weak I searched for her heartbeat to see very low one . My eyes widened and carefully covering her small body with my muscles and arm I ran out of the room as fast as I could in my inhuman speed. My guards and second in command followed me .

The doctor eyes widened he along with nurses rushed to my side . Before he could touch her I snared at him . Hus eyes widened in fear and he started shaking like a leaf . I laid her on the bed covered with white sheets . And turned to him "You better make her alright otherwise your family and you are going to be thrown in dungeon " he nodded and quickly rushed to my side and so did the other staff . They checked her pulse carefully.  "Your highness she have a very low pulse . She need as much rest as she can and fluids too . She is practically dehydrated " I clenched and unclencged my hards my nails extending . They have almost killed her . "Your highness she is scared of you " I know what my second in command meant I nodded and walked out of the room as he talked to the medical teams .

Then he returbed and stood by my side "They said not to stress her out too much  . Its good that my king you brought the queen here otherwise" he quickly covered his words . Bowing to me I grabbed him by his neck and slammed him on the nearest wall . Then let him go he was one of my most trusted man I wasn't going to kill him but next time if he did something I won't think twice before ripping him apart .
I went inside to see so many machines attached to her it break my heart to see her so weak and on the verge of dying.
"Hey pretty girl "I whispered to her lovingly she has already tamned the over grown wild wolf in me . Then I took her little hands in mine . Chuckling at their size as compared to mine . "I promise you you will be my queen and my world " as I kissed the top her head and laid my head besides her watching her chest slowly rising and falling. Until sleep consumed me in so many years of my life this one was filled with a certain dark haired beauty.

The medical staff and the king men were suprised to see the king loving side Then they turned to the little girl who was as beautiful and innocent as an angel.  Apparently she has tamned the brutal king and his wild wolf in no time . The second in command smiled to see his king laughing and smiling at the little girl . He was proud to call her his queen because not only was she an innocent creature but also she was different then many girls he has seen in his life . Their was something about her that made people around her love her and cherish her . He knew his king could lay down his life if the girl asked him to bow to her if she asked sweetly and cherish her forever .

I hope you enjoy this chapter tell me in the comments below what you think of the book <3