Chapter 12

Not edited : 

"I won't be sleeping on the same bed as you "I glared at him and pointed my finger at him to intermediate him seeing that he was so tall and broad with all those bulging muscles it was nearly impossible .A storm was brewing in his eyes and they changed color .His jaw tightened and I saw as his posture that was ones relaxed was stiff . The next thing I knew he grabbed my finger and pressed me harder on the wall and his body was pressed against mine until there wasn't an inch of space between us . I gulped and averted my eyes on the floor . He placed his hand on my chin and lifted it up to meet face to face . "What did you say Love ?" He taunted me . 

If he thought I was going to give up boy he was wrong . "Didn't I make it clear to you that I want to sleep in the bed alone without you laying by my side or throw me in the prison at least I won't be seeing your face" It angered him to no end his hands tightened painfully around my waist making me yelp in pain . "What did you say ? You ungrateful bitch I gave you food and I gave your sister room . I permitted you to see your sister still you defy me ." 

I tried to distance my face from him but he was quick to react bringing it closer to his until his minty breath was fanning my face and there was barely any distance between us . He have lifted me off the floor without any struggle by my neck . I tried to break free , kicking at him and digging my nails in his hand but he didn't bulge . I was losing oxygen fast and his grip on my neck was increasing until I started suffocating and coughing  non stop . Tears ran down my eyes "Please let me go Please "I begged him between my coughs but he was too angry to let it go . I was losing my strength as well as conscious fast . I fought to keep my eyes open mostly I forced myself to keep myself alive . I gathered my legs and with my strength I hit him square on his chest . He staggered back not to much enough to let me go . I hit the floor with a thud and started coughing and relieving my neck of the pain . I sucked in the air as much as I can . I saw his leaping for me ones again . I was quick to react and dodged him . From the corner of my eyes I saw his sword uncovered from it sheath . 

I made a quick plan in my mind and made a run for the sword . I got my hands on it after escaping from his near grip . I pointed the sword at him "Stop there right no  "I warned him .Guess the warrior in me wasn't dead after all . If he was trying to kill me  I swear I will make it difficult for him . "I am warning you stop there right now "I shouted at him in warning but he didn't stop walking . He walked like a predator ready to devour its prey . My heart was ramming against my cage hard , My palms turned sweaty . 

"Love its of no use !Put the sword down right now and surrender to me .You are in no position to order me around ." He smirked arrogantly at me . I gulped in fear because in a way he was right I was only a human . I was of no match to him and if he gets his hand on me I wasn't sure I will be seeing the ray of sunlight the other day . I mentally cursed the moon goddess for pairing me with an asshole  ."I will kill you I am  warning you " . 

"Are you sure about that love because you are just a porcelain doll my porcelain doll   and not to forget my mate and other better half  that makes you exclusively mine ." He was trying to reel me up and he knew that I could lose my focus in anger . But if he thought I was a fool guess  what Mr bad wolf was so wrong because I was turning the game . "What if I die will you be able to live ?" I taunted him and smiled .He narrowed his eyes at me "Don't you freaking dare " He lunged for me  but he was already too late I have turned the blade on me and it was soon going to embed in me soon . 

Hey guys no silent readers so don't forget to show your support