Chapter 19

Not edited : 

Elenor POV :

I don't know what exactly happened it all came out as great shock to me I blinked my eyes then looked at my reflection in the mirror I was back to my oldself maybe I have imagined it . Too much living with these werewolves can get to your head Imao . I shuddered in disgust and pinched my cheeks ones or twice then cupped my cheeks and shook them to bring myself in my senses "It's just a dream - I am going crazy " I told myself but what was reality and what wasn't nothing makes sense any more .

3RD person pov : 

Caden looked into the goblet  he looked at the Queen as she changed her eyes colors even her hairs have turned white then he looked at his white hairs that caseded down his back . His iris has turned pink that was his final stage of transformation . " She is changing She is becoming one of us now  " Xian tried to reach for the goblet  in his over excited state Caden slapped his hand away and glared at Xian who meekly looked at him .

" Caden she - it's her ? Are you sure she really is  the last of our kind  ? She is the one the prophecy book spoke about.  "  Zannia asked him as they sat together on the balcony of their two storey house that was hidden by the nature . Caden stayed quiet so many words of warning were ringing in his mind sending his memories into frenzy . She was so close yet so far . The moment she has appeared in the goblet he wanted to reach out to her and to touch her just for ones . She was so alluring and so mistimizing but then his mind registered about the dangers that surrounded her . She needed him by her side as her protecter because she was too weak - As for now . He prayed to God to help her to survive  the upcoming war because if she die . She was last of her kind.  Nothing was more fearful then the disappearance of  his  kind completely  . He sigh it was still long way to go for her and he was going to be her mentor .

Caden was quite for a very long time now  and it was  scary for both Xian and Zannia he had been quite ever since he had seen Elenor in the  goblet . He exchanged worried looks with Zannia who shrugged she knew Caden hated to be interrupted especially when he was in deep thoughts . "We have to go and see her ". Caden spoke in urgent voice - to Zannia the desperation was clear but she knew Caden was making no sense , he was being sentimental right now it wasn't the time to lose your calm and Caden was losing his composure. 

" But What about the dog and the pups ?" Xian had to remind him of Zane and the rest of the werewolves that were waiting for them with open jaws .

" To hell with the dogs " Caden said in an irritated voice as he held onto the table . It cracked under his feather like touch not even able to take bare 1%  proportion of his strength. You know you are talking like drunkard and everything you are saying it doesn't matter right now .

"I think Elenor will take some time to come to understanding that she isn't that petite human she think she is . Right now the power realm in her it's all about to generate.  "

" The show is going to get interesting soon " Xian said Caden slapped him on his head and glared at him. 

********************  On The Other Side ******************

"Why are you so quiet? " Zane asked Elenor as they sat together to eat . Ever since she has returned from the tour of the pack house she was silent and more distant.

" You have barely touched your food What is it that is bothering you? " He asked her but she remains silent her gaze frozen on her food . He was irritated at her behaviour she was acting like a child - spoilt child . "Excuse me "She wiped the corner of her lips with the napkin and stood up to leave not even caring about Zane who was glaring at her . His hands fisted by his sides as she restrained himself for throwing over the table . The dominant side of him was coming ready to teach his mate the consequences of her disrespect.  He was her mate and he was the king he deserved the same kind of respect from everyone.  Even if it was his mate he won't stop but put her in his place .

"Answer me and i'll allow you to leave " he hissed at her as his iron like grip restrained her small form on her place.  She tried to get rid of his hand around her arm but he wasn't having any of it at least today.  "I am not applicable to answer to you Mr Zane " .

" Repeat that for me love I didn't hear what you just said can you repeat yourself  " he brought his hand to his hear and taunted her , a smirk crossed his lips as she tried to fight him .

"Do you want to hear something my Dear Elenor you humans are weak and pathetic and you forever belong to us." It hurt her so bad to especially  hearing it from his tongue was like stab of a knife on her heart . He enjoyed the power he held over her he enjoyed exploiting her weakness and reminding her she was yhe girl he was going to sell but destiny planned something else for her . She wanted to bruise his ego and tell him that she wasn't backing down .

She raised her face it was hard and emotionless "Do you want to hear something too the big bad wolf I Elenor reject Alpha Zane - "

Do you like the story so far ? Let me know about your thoughts regarding the  Chapter and the story 😊😊 Don't forget to like,  comment and share this book  -XOXO