Chapter 2: KuroShiro Academy

______________________________________

The day that I am anticipating has come. This is it, after all the fails and runs of my training with Hayasaki, I'll finally be able to step onto this academy.

Both anticipation and anxiousness is what I'm feeling right now. Excited that I'll finally explore a new avenue, and anxious that things might not get smooth than I wanted.

I wore black rimmed glasses, a baggy sweater, and loose pants with a belt to fakely put on my weight. Too much for a disguise, but it's for my own good.

I talked to Hayasaki yesterday, and he said I can finally go now, but never forget my name as Lycea Clavius.

The school's honestly quite big. Compared to those normal academies that I've seen before while going here, this is really on a whole different level of size. 

There is a fountain at the center of the front, and there are lot of benches and well-trimmed bushes in the corners. Three big buildings were pretty obvious, in the middle was a big school ground. 

As for the exteriors, I can say that it is made up of ivory and high quality materials. I wonder if the fiber glass is strong enough to hold a powerful smash from outside. 

The water is pretty clear too, and based on what I can see from these students, they might be what do you call that? "Having fun it is?" I guess. I really stirs up a question in my head if what are their topics all about making them laugh loudly, not minding all of the inferior problem they've been struggling with.

I don't know why are they looking at me with displease as soon as they saw me passing by though, and an obvious curiousity in their eyes were pretty distinct. But non of that matters, I can already tell that I'll be going the 'hard way.'

Not far from my point of view, I saw the guards at the opening of the schools' facilities and there seemed to be a swiping machine before them.

Oh! Geez I almost forgot that I had this fake entrance I.D. Hayasaki made before.

"Please proceed to the auditorium after you swipe your entrance I.D. miss, you are a new student right?" The tall guard asked beside me.

"Thanks, and yes." I managed to go through that machine and like what he said, I proceeded to the auditorium, where there are approximately like one hundred people here.

For me that's already a lot, considering how strict their entrance exams and background checks are. I think there would be a heck of aces here, I don't want to put it like this, but soon, they'll be my competition in this sly madness.

I should be careful, aside from me studying here, I have a secret mission given by Hayasaki, and that is to be a spy, and try to find those what we call "Dark Irregulars" or "Dark Half-bloods" lurking inside the campus.

Without wasting any time for catching attention, I sat at a not that far seat, and just waited for the speaker to feed us what we have to do beforehand.

"Alright. Listen up students, as for first dividing you into your respective divisions. Tomorrow, at the school grounds, we will have an evaluation exam to test your abilities that would fit where you'll be in, and that will eventually determine where your dorms will be at. Lastly, Before heading to your temporary dorms, be sure to find the right elites that will assist you." A girl from perhaps in her mid-thirties said.

"Now, let's give a round of applause for the headmaster." She then stood next to a 'girl in black' though her violet hair stands out the most.

No kidding, she really is dressed up in all black outfit, though I thought it suits her perfectly because that is basically my aesthetic, but you can see her confidence and strong presence just by seeing her from afar

No kidding, she really is dressed up in all black outfit, though I thought it suits her perfectly because that is basically my aesthetic, but you can see her confidence and strong presence just by seeing her from afar. It gives you the creeps and intimidation even though she's still not muttering any word.

"I see, we had quite a lot of new arising students here. I'm Violetta Nanase, and they are used to in calling me Headmistress Violet, but please let me remind you all that we'll have the "knock-outs" as a monthly evaluation, and your number will decrease as soon as it started, so keep that spirit in your heart and mind. That will make you gather the strength to fight for what you believe in. Congratulations freshmen, I hope I can get a good feedback from your teachers."  She returned to her sit and observed us calmly.

Is it just my imagination or she's looking at me? But I know I have to be careful with her, true she is the headmistress, but who knows that she's actually an enemy, right?

And she's not a superior for nothing, she might as well sensing my strength hidden inside me.

Every minimal possibility can take you into bigger and major chances of getting the rarest one out of all those common ones, that's what Hayasaki  taught me in our intellectual strengthening.

"That's all for the preliminary informations. For now, you'll all move into your temporary dorms written at the bulletin, and wear the school uniforms placed in your bed, if you want to roam around the school." The announcer ended and everyone slowly walked away from their seats so I did too.

I decided to first check the bulletin, and I want to see the things around the school first before having a rest for tomorrow's evaluation.

Although I'll be fighting with quite elite students, I should not drive attention from them so I'll quickly end it and lose before getting into the rankings, that's my strategy for now.

I should know my enemies first before getting attached from them.

I went to not-that shady places to check if I can stay here when I officially get to be accepted at the academy.

"Is she a transferee? Why isn't she on her uniform? She is so not my type, ugly." Everyone is talking about me like a wildfire. 

It's not a big deal, though I really hate when people tend to exaggerate things a lot than you actually expected.

Them picking on me is not really what I imagined, but giving uncertain criticisms on a simple and 'harmless' girl like what I've turned into was too much for me.

I felt responsibility somehow, I never knew how corrupted their souls are, I'm very sure that it wasn't like this when my parents were still alive.

Although we've been born a sinner from the start, our souls change as soon as we're molded on what we will turn out to be, and that will affect not only your beliefs, but as well as your soul.

If my family hasn't stooped down on the position, I bet places like these will be a lot better.

But on the other hand, I will prove myself worthy, being called an heiress of a royal family, and will extinguish all of these mess just like what I promised to my parents.

I think there's not much of anything to see here, I should take a rest now.

______________________________________

Things will get complicated now, more mysteries will unfold. ^^ Please tune in!

[Chapter 2: FINISHED - PROOFREAD]