Chapter 4: Forfeited Battle

______________________________________

The girl side dodged the blades, but those blades thrown were spin back by the wooden stick of the enemy's ally, and was thrown back at her, making her duck, and was kicked hastily by the girl who threw the blades.

It's been like this until I went awake from my quick nap.

"So your finally awake? We're going next after that  battle." He arrogantly said, smirking. And I can tell that he is fantasizing about his glorious victory already.

"Wait? What?! But I thought we're still halfway of the real line?" We're actually far-off from the line of the registration, so I have no clue how we came earlier than them.

"I told you, guys like me can do some magic in every girls' dreams." Ugh, I wanna puke from his wink. It's like he was possessed by himself. Can you get me?

Anyways, I just drove my attention to the battle. It seems like the girl who was surprised by a kick was still standing.

I can see from her eyes the anger, which her inner soul is battling out inside because of the contagious darkness completely consuming light in her.

She'll win. Her killing instincts are getting more active. At time like this it's best if the match stops, or else her enemy would be dead.

"You! I'll murder you! How dare you kick me in my stomach? Know your place and bow to the queen!" Her partner is busy countering her other opponent so it's all left to her if she'll make a stand or not.

People like this, it's scary, but this is not a battle of what you believe in anymore, I guess their battle was who's pride will be at stake and who's pride will be more renowned and respected.

I assume neither of them wanted to lose, since I am seeing the same situation that's happening to the other girl who was now holding her face for she was punched hard in her cheeks.

"Amazing! She's the hotshot this year right?? Alice Trearch, the daughter of the most prestigious family right now in Lycea, the Trearch's, I just remembered that it was so sad the SkyReign family was slaughtered." These girls at the front seat not far from me was fussing all about.

So they're the one who overtook our place at the top hierarchy huh? Eh, seems too weak for me.

There are lots of weak points deep inside her, and the primitive one's are first, her predictable and fiery attitude. She's the typical hot-headed.

And next, her lack of intellectual stability. Enhancing your intelligence is not only for you to solve crimes. But also to make yourself superior and at the advantage in situations like this.

Third, her lack of common sense which is related with the second one.

Who would the heck battle out in a dress long like that? She was all bout poise and glamour, but she can't even maintain her attack stance and posture.

I don't want to underestimate her, but she really is nothing but a woman coming from a powerful family, nothing special.

"Die! Die! Die!" I assumed Alice Trearch was her full name? She quickly tilted her feet and slid it to the girl's foot. Then followed with aimless kicks and punches, which somewhat landed with impact.

Her foe was now tensed, and so, she tried to throw her knife, but it can be deflected easily because of the wrong timing, and that made her miss.

The odds were now on Alice's favor. So she quickly ran towards where the knife was heading in and instantly back stabbed her partner's enemy which is facing back from her point of view.