Chapter 6: The Beginner's Stunt

They all left me and that crazy man said he has a timer.

"Exactly at ten minutes, there would be a crystal at the middle of the building which would spray out toxins when activated." He said aloud.

One thing's for sure, no one knows what is happening inside, meaning if he release the gas along the crystal, I would be the only one who'll take it and not them.

As far as I can see from here near the window, they're all far away na halos lumagpas na sila ng gate.

Hindi ko hahayaang matalo dito, may dapat pa akong ipaglaban at patunayan.

Kaya ipapakita ko sa baliw na lalaking yon na hindi dapat binabasta basta ang isang SkyReign.

Of course the main point of this shit is to escape. And all vents are blocked as well as the windows.

I checked if the floor can be dug but that seems impossible, so I have to find another way again.

There's no other way but to go there then.

With all of my courage left, I am once engulfed in this unusual feeling, not scared but an adrenaline rush.

I hovered every class rooms and managed to find some stones and nails.

And finally! I found the crystal, it's in the room 24, and it's not moving, but there's a timer in it, which is currently 6:24 minutes left.

Calming myself, I focused the stones into the glass windows which is blocked by the force field.

My stance was not that accurate but enough to deliver a strong strike to break the glasses.

The glasses broke, and next are the nails, I know he's observing me, so I tried my best to sneak the nails in my sleeves, and hit the force field.

Yup, that's right, the force field was connected to the windows, and under the same frequencies, so if I can break the glasses, that mean that the blockage is too.

"-1:23" The crystal ticks like how fast the palpitation of your heart is.

I hold my breathing, and silently crushed the item with my shoes.

That isn't a special time bomb, but a Heart Rate Time Bomb, it will increase the time, as fast as the palpitation of your heart.

This is the simplest thing I've done with Hayasaki. True, the body its been attached with is connected. But in this case, the signal in my heart is sending was not as fast as the windows and the force enclosing me.

"-- 0:05"

In other words, there would be a little amount of time delay, in order for the bomb to function. Hence, it won't stop unless you hold your breathe until the frequency between your heart and the bomb has been entirely cut off.

"I survived! Now stop this nonsense and let us all enter!" This is it, my first step in helping others with my skills. I can do it. I'll be able to fulfill my parents' dre--"

"--0:01" The gas was released and damn it! There's another bomb beneath this, he surely wants to kill me!

I jumped on the nearest window and tumbled on the grass. Catching every drops of sweat in my face.

"You cheater!" Without any hesitations, I rushed onto him making sure to clench my fist and teeth tight.

He should've killed them if they're closed onto the door of this building.

"Impressive! I expected nothing less from the Top 1, Lycea Clavius eh? You actually remind me of someone, what's her name? Oh yeah Lilith SkyReign, one of my greatest students here, sadly she's dead now."