Chapter 3: The Tyrant's Rampage

______________________________________

"Attention everyone! Get up! It's time for your qualifying tests!" A super loud and booming sound from afar was heard until in my room.

And I was not very happy about it, I'm very well-mannered outside, but never disturb me in my sleep, I turn into someone you never know, and will never knew.

"Those whose late under ten minutes will have to be at the disadvantage and those for an hour late will be automatically disqualified!" Again with that noise.

Do you know the feeling when heat is literally rubbed in your butt? It feels like I can do a lot of things at the same time with my speed.

Not minding my hair, I wore the uniform hastily, it was a beige skirt, and royal blue long-sleeve shirt, with a black ribbon residing on our collar part. And of course, the belt.

I almost forgot my thick glasses and some weight adjusters so it can help to control my normal speed gradually, concealing myself clear.

It's perfectly suited for the old me, hence as some of you might have noticed, that I put on some disguise so it really doesn't work well on my style

But I have no words on how I can manage to survive if ever I'll encounter a cloth malfunction. It's not an easy job to hide weights on your body though.

I tried to tie my hair into bun, so it will be easier for me to do some stunts and be comfortable when I encounter a fist to fist hand combat.

"Okay, I think most of you are here. And the time's up already in five, four, three, two and one. That's it! No more late participants to be entertained. Let's move out." What the heck is this guy doing here?

"Haya--"

"Follow that narrow path and enter as a group of two from all of your numbers." I just rolled my eyes and eyed, telling him 'what's the meaning of this and tell me what later' look.

Everyone started to move out and go along by two's, and I think I'm at the disadvantage here for I only have no choice but to be with someone stranger to me.

And in order for me to avoid that, I waited for the line to end. I decided that if I go last, then I won't have a partner, and I'll have the chance to go alone.

"Hey! You two, are you not going to enter? Scared already? Get your lazy ass on the track!" I swear I'll punch him on his face when I get a chance.

Wait what? We're still two left?

A tall guy started to walk on the entrance and waited for me. He's really tall, and was slightly tan. I can't tell if we're the same age because his masculine body is very prominent already.

About his looks, I can't really tell because I'm facing his back, all I know was his hair was ash gray, and his uniform was beige pants, and the same with us, royal blue long-sleeve shirt and a matching tie.