Chapter 8:Dual Partner System

"So what's your name first?" I'm trying not to be rude okay?

"Don't bother, this is not gonna last." He ignored me and made his way in the double-deck which is on the top.

"Are you sure this is your room or you just wanted to be alone like that's why you randomly picked up a room which is not really nice?" This time, I'm really stating the obvious hoping that it might trigger him for some reason.

"If only that's what I am able to do, then I would be glad. But no, this is really my room so pack your things up because this place is mine." He sat casually at the upper part and turned on the air conditioner into high mode.

About his looks, his strong physique is very visible and defined. And I can also sense that he has an immense brute power which might be enhanced through training for years.

I guess he's the type of guy who I cannot easily trust with.

His eyes are piercing and intimidating at the same time.

Mahirap masabi at icalculate and kanyang mga galaw, pero we have one thing in common, I can sense it. We both have something in our sleeves which might make him one of my subjects that I shouldn't act recklessly with.

"The full name's Timothy Haze Khan." He faced the wall and slowly drifted to sleep. 

A Khan huh? I think that surname is familiar somehow. I think I heard that before but I'm not certain where.

Right then, I ended the unfinished noise with me packing out my thing and putting it near the headboard in the mini table beside my bed.

I roamed my eyes around for a bit, and it's just most likely the typical squared space with a small bathroom and kitchen. The living room's pretty casual too, but enough for both of us to entertain at least 5 persons. 

Ugh, I've found something that shouldn't have caught up my attention but it did. This two-chaired dining table strangely bothers me. 

If it's a girl whom I'll be staying with, then I don't have any problem with that. But he's a guy! Oh God, just the thought of it makes my entire system outraged.

On the other hand, why would I eat with him in the first place? It's not like we will be on the same freaking class right?

I should calm myself or else my sanity will escape from my inner soul. There is no way my schedule will be the same with him. I'll put it that way so for now, I'll just wait for the official announcements from the teachers.

"Hey stupid, what are you trying to do? Are you mocking your own stupidity and you've just realized that this room is not your room?" His intense eyes were fixed on me.

Look who's talking now. Pretending that he can handle this situation with ease.

"So now you are bothered with my presence?" I matched his eyes with the same intensity and that made him slightly anxious.

"Who wouldn't? An ugly fat and an old-fashioned nerd sharing a room with me is the last thing I would never want to experience even if its my last day here on the academy.

Bingo. He's baited in my words now. Let's see how can he escape with this.

"I guess you're setting your standards based on my appearance now? That's very low of you Mr. Khan. I can see that I overestimated you." I paved my way to the fridge for him not to take a time to retaliate and also to quench my thirst.

 But the heck why is our fridge impossibly empty?! Don't tell me water isn't covered with out tuition fee? They provided as a place to stay but they want us to get our own water and fix our own necessities.