Him... All of them

💙°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°💙 Narrator's POV/ Third Person 💙°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° 💙 (also imagine if some random person was spying on you and you couldn't hide.) (One more thing if my writing is bad it's because I feel like a crappy writer)

Funneh press the doorbell and right away somebody open the door but then right away the guy slammed the door. "Okay" Gold said while turning her head to Funneh "let never ask anything from him" Funneh nodded.

                                                                                        <💤SKIP💤>

💙💖🌀Funneh's POV🌀💖💙

I was so tired that I wanted to die but I tried to look normal and cool because 1) So the person we rung the doorbell on the door next doesn't think me and Gold are weird (or at least me) and 2) then I could make fun of Gold for being so tired.

                                                I pressed the doorbell and someone quickly opened the door, "hi..." The boy said while blushing. "Hi! Me and Gold say at the same time. "So d-do you need a-anything?" Asked the boy, "Umm... No it's just we are just ringing everyone doorbells to say "hi" because we just got here a few hours ago" Gold replies "well d-do you want to come in?" Me and Gold nod and walk in the mystery shy boy's dorm. "d-do you w-want anything to eat?" he say while pointing his kitchen with his thumb, Gold just said she just wanted a protein bar but when she said that I walked over to the boy and and whispered in his ear "do you have any baconators?" (did I spell it right?) the boy just nodded and the quickly walked to the kitchen, "Oh one more thing!" I yell "where is the bathroom!?" "upstairs and right next to my room". I quickly walk upstairs and into the bathroom and once I got there I turned on then sink got some soap and washed my hands while I fangirl about how I'm finally getting baconators!

💙˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°💙Narrator's POV /3rd Person💙 ˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°💙

Funneh and Gold figure the boy's name is Kyran and Kyran was coming with Funneh and Gold to ring everyone doorbell.

PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm to lazy to write anymore or change the tittle)

There is a better version on Soundcloud 

Link:  https://soundcloud.com/user-174327869/funnehfullintro

Person uploaded it on Soundcloud: Sakiouu

Ps. Not to be mean to the person who upload this on youtube but why did you use a device?!