That Weird Experience

This might be slightly cringey and also to sum up this whole chapter with two words is: Dark Love, both ways (the cliche' way and literally dark). Also I hope the song on top won't be taken off YouTube like a lot of the ones I put on my old book C= (-。- ) フゥー (one of them was my favorite song and you can't find it any where ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ it's in the arcade one from my last book (Falec & Kold)

WARNING: CRINGEY 

(for readers who don't read the first part)

🖤Annie's POV 🖤

I was on a black floor and then I looked up, I saw a light bulb shining... Then a black shadow started forming and the then the shadow turned into some one l knew. "Alec?" Alec nodded and then put his hand out for me. When I grabbed his hand I blushed but... I didn't want, like after what happen when I was awake, I don't really like Alec but it looks like my "other side" is so deeply in love with him. "you are so cute especially when you blush" Alec then kissed roughly and then I kissed back but rougher. WTF! My other side! This is so awkward kissing someone that I don't like anymore and I can't control anything!

φ(^∇^ )Narrator's POV φ(..;)

Annie and Alec were soon making out but inside Annie was her crying and getting really angry and the worst part was she couldn't show it since her other side was controlling everything in her dream, Ugh! I wish I could do, I wish I could- ah ha! Annie tried really hard to blink an dshe kept on doing that until she could feel her hand in real life, she then slapped her self and then she woke up but she was still tired so she started getting very sleepy, she started blinking a lot till she was fully awake.

I rushed this