Another Normal Day Or Is It|Pt. 2

I feel like my story is getting more and more boring. And also while making I got half done but I forgot to save...

Music: Dizzy- Joakim Kaurd

3rd Person

🖤Funneh's POV🖤

As Annie was explaining the dream her other side made her go through I got the feeling like I would like to be in that dream but not at the same time.

                                                                                                                             ~●Skip●~

📖3rd Person/Narrator's POV📖

When Annie finished everything (dream and everything she has experienced about her other side) the other three girls had slight disgusted faces.
"Well... How about we get to school and try avoid Alec so there won't be any awkward tension" Delda says to stop the awkward silence. They all agreed and walked to school with a awkward silence.

                                                                                                                          ~●Skip●~

🖤Funneh's POV🖤

I walked out of my class and was walking toward the cafeteria where Delda, Annie, Gold and Kyran. I was looking down while walking there but then I heard giggles and then I tripped and landed on something soft and smelled a lavender smell, I blushed for tripping but when I lifted up my head I blushed a hardcore red like every kind of dark red you can think of.

🖤Alec's POV 🖤

I shut my eyes closed when I felt something hitting into me and I lost balance so we both fell down. I had a little rage building up inside me since I already felt crappy and was ready to take it out on the person who bumped into me but when I saw them I quickly calmed down and blushed a red darker then my hair. Funneh looked up and blushed around the same tint of red as me. "Oh my g-gosh! I am so Sorry, Alec!" "Nah It's okay but you can make up for it by eating lunch with me".

MINI STORY: YESTERDAY

I was in gym and teacher said to sit I went to sit next my friend but she said to separate so I got up and ran to the opposite side but when I was going to sit down I slightly tripped and slide and some guy next to where I was going to sit said "wow..." and a another teacher said "wow Kiana, you slide" so everyone who saw thought I did it on purpose but I'm just really clumsy.