Aaron X Reader| MCD

OK, From now on you can request one shots like it can be anything (example:
... X Reader, OC X OC, Charcter from youtube channel X Reader)

PS. This one shot will be like one of the old one like Season 2 episode 20, but I add some stuff.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

REQUESTED: WinterwWatcher21

Category:Slight Fluff

(No Lemons/Smut by me unless you request one)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aaron's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was spying on Aphmau but I saw her kiss Laurence and my heart broke apart and then I heard her say "I love you" and her crying after and the Laurence calming her Down and then she stopped and looked at each deeply and kissed each other again. I should never cry but I was so close to so I just ran away and was going back too (let's just say Phoenix drop since I don't remember if it was some other place) Phoenix Drop but on my way there I bumped in to some one. "Oh I'm so sorry" the other person said looking down ."NAH it's OK but what's is your name?" The person looked. "My name is Y/N".

She/He is so beautiful, I say in my mind. " Well my name is Aaronand where are you going?" I say "I'm going to go to Pheonix Drop to live there" Wow a beautiful Girl/Boy is going to live where I do.

                                                               ~SKIP~

Me and Y/N talked about stuff about each other and should blush a lot. We learned had a lot in common and yeah.

                                                               ~■Next Day■~

THUMP "Owww" I moaned. I was on the floor with a head that hurt. At first I wonder why I was on the floor but then I remember that Y/N slept on my bed and I took four chairs and then put them next to each other and lied across and fell off". "OMG, Aaron what happened?!" "It's nothing it's just I fell off and my head hurts. "C'mon sit down and will I go get something". I sat down and then I saw Y/N run outside, What is she/he doing?

Y/N came back with a damp towel and put it right against my head "dose it feel better?" I nodded "Well here is something to make it feel even better" she/he removed the towel and kissed my head. I blushed but didn't show any stuttering, "Well anyway I will stay with you until it stops hurting and then we will find me a house".

📖3rd Person/ Narrators' POV📖

But that never happend because Aaron kept on making excuses for Y/N to stay and after that Aaron confessed he like her/him and they have been a couple and  now there planning to get married and having/adopting a baby.