Another Normal Day Or Is It?

🖤Funneh's POV🖤

I woke up brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, got dressed, and got outside where Gold is waiting. The normal stuff, YAWN.

                                      Me and Gold were walking to school but then we saw Delda and Annie talking to each other. We walked to them and once we got close I said "Hey Delda, Annie" in a very happy voice, Gold said the same thing and two replied back. All of us were talking about normal things but then Annie said "guys, come closer I need to tell you something" "OK, but you better hurry we will be late to class" Delda said after. We all got close up and then we all heard the most weirdest ever. "So umm..." Annie begun "I have this other side to me..." " of course you do! We all are nice but we can change a lot because what is happening" Gold said slightly giggling "no I acttchuly have an other side like... it speaks to me and she the completely opposite of me, well mostly."

🖤Annie's Pov🖤

"And do you know Alec?" I asked, they all nodded except Funneh blushed too, She has crush on my Alec! Dumb girl... Shut Up! She is my friend. Well you have stupid friend- SHUT THE FUDGE UP ... "well..." I continued "My other side has a HUGE crush on him and on the day I figured out about her she made me go though torture by having a disgusting dream with Alec.

Sorry it's short, I JUST NEED TO UPDATE IT'S BEEN TO LONG.