What!

Finally School ended!

❤   Funneh's POV   ❤

I sat down and then the teacher did row call. Every time the teacher said a name I would look at the person who raised there hand to see who they looked like. " Delda!" (Sweetnerdygirl30) I looked at the girl and she looked quite interesting so I decided I'm going to meet her.

                                                         ~°SKIP°~

I ran to Delda, "hey" " hey" she replied back with a slight smile "you're Funneh, correct?" I quickly nodded with a dorky grin, I mean I love meeting new people (for no dumb reason I cringed). Me and Delda finished are conversation and and we became friends, we looked at our schedule's and saw that me and Delda had the same lunch period so we just said "see you at lunch" and then we left.

                                              I was walking to my class to but then I noticed Alec and then I also noticed some girl looking at him I then I realized it was Annie! She was blushing and wagging her tail (I forgot to mention she is a wolf) aww why Annie, why do you have to like him, I thought. I was a little sad that Annie liked Alec I mean she looks so much bet- "hey Funneh!"

❤   Alec's POV   ❤

I looked up and saw Funneh and she looked slightly sad so I called her name "hey Funneh!" Funneh stop looking at the ground and looked at me and after that she started smiling again, I walked over to her and then I started noticing something pink on her cheeks but I ignored it.

SONG: Wake Me Up