Weeken| Part Two!!!

I got back! And my Dad and my little brother are mad me for going not going on this ride. (I forgot what the ride was called and my dad didn't come). Oh and I will show all the pictures, I might not have a lot because my  mom/mum took a lot of pictures of her my brother and my grandma (not me because I think I look ugly) and yeah, privacy reasons. 

🖤 ???'s POV 🖤

"Hey Alec" I say while I cleaned the machine to put the lid on the cups (the place I get milk tea they have a machine to put a plastic lid on) since Alec accidentally spilled a bunch of bubble tea on the machine. "Yeah Annie?" I blushed when I heard his deep voice saying my name "umm what time is it?" " umm... around four o'clock" I then smiled "well my shift is over then, bye Alec".

I took off my apron and ran off  but then I started thinking of Alec, why do I like Alec?  I thought,  like he is just a boy- what did you just say! I heard a voice say. Alec is not just a boy! His is a beautiful, handsome, cute boy! And he is nice, creative, strong, brave... He is just the most perfect boy~ .  The voiced continued.

(Other Voice In her head: Is this font

Annie thoughts: Just the regular thinking italics )

Um who are you? I say to the voice in my head who sounds SUPER familiar. You dummy! (_Annie_the_Wolf_ you are not dumb at all its just the sake of the story) It's just the other side of you, I've been with you since you were born but something was keeping me from talking but once you said that about Alec something just triggered and then I can talk now. (This the most fun I every had writing something) What the hell! I was really confused like is there something wrong with me? "I must be really tired, I should go home and take a nap" I mumble under my breath. Well I'm  going to keep you awake! 

                                                                                  ✦~SKIP~✦

I closed my eyes and then- Hey wake dummy! (now I'm going to copy some stuff my little brother says to me also WARNING: There will be some violence stuff since my little brother says dose things and he is only SEVEN years old) I keep my eyes close and more stuff started coming in Ughhh!!! You are so stupid! Do you not know what "wake up" mean?! I wish had a machine gun and could shoot you (oh and the other half of Annie will not be obsessed with guns, other weapons and be slightly violent like my little brother. It's just 1 am when I'm making this part and I can't think that much) or had a knife to slit your neck.  I shivered at the last part hoping for my "other side" not talk about that.

                                                                                   ✦~SKIP~✦

I was really annoyed and kept on thinking of ways for her to stop talking but then I knew it. Alec voice is so cute~ I wish I can be with him and we would always kiss and make out~  I cringed a little but this was the only way for "my other side" to be calmer. 

                                                                                    ✦~SKIP~✦ (So many skips but I don't really like writing that kinda way)

I soon started falling asleep but sadly I had Alec in the dream.

                                                                                     🌙~DREAM~🌙

I was on a black floor and then I looked up, I saw a light bulb shining... Then a black shadow started forming and the then the shadow turned into some one I l knew...

Will continue the dream in the next chapter