Cute~... Lunch

Music: Used to you - Annalisa

Random:
CAN WE STOP ROLE-PLAYING APHMAU. please ( my friend's name)

🖤Funneh's POV 🖤

I nodded slightly while blushing. "But first I need to get my lunch" (I forgot that part in the last chap) "I walk with you" I blushed even more and then with had a sorta weird conversation.

                                                                           ~Skip●~

I got my brown lunch bag and then me and Alec started walking to the cafeteria but then Alec started walking the opposite direction, did I say something wrong?! I kept on thinking and thinking of what could happen but then I saw Alec get farther and farther. "Umm, Alec where are you going?" "Oh I'm going to get my lunch "Oh" "you can follow me or you can go to lunch, Funneh" "um I will follow you". Alec nodded and we both started walking in silence, not awkward silence just... silence.

Time making this other half my tips of my hair are now blue!
Also I think when making my last book when I added my self, I was kinda like a Mary Sue

📖3rd Person/Narrator's POV📖

They were also looking down sometimes glancing at each other but never making eye contact.

                                                                       ~●Skip●~

Funneh ran to the table where the group said where they were going to be and Alec ran after her. "what's this?" " What's, what's?" Funneh picked up a note that was under a glass of water "this".

                                                                        NOTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡ Sorry Funneh and Alec,                                                                                                                

♡                 We had a emergency to Go too. But it's your guys fault That you were to slow.

♡                            ~Gold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well how about we just sit here", "K" says Funneh blushing.
Funneh opened her lunch bag and saw a "green smoothie" that gold made, "rasin muffin" Gold also made and lastly two Baconnators Funneh sneaked in. Funneh took a bite of one of the Baconnators but then thought of something. "Hey Alec, want a Bacconnator?" Funneh said while pointing with her biten Baconnsator "sure and thanks" Alec took the one Funneh was holding and bit the part where Funneh bit it. Funneh blush profusely not electing for that to happen.

F**K IT, WinterwWatcher21 I'm doing that one shot here.