Chapter 5: The Sluts

2 years ago...

I wait at the bus stop on my phone, waiting for the school bus to get here to pick me up for school. I wear my classic school outfit: A black T-Shirt with light washed out skinny jeans with some all black Nike's. Nothing much, just how I liked it.

I'm was never the whole outgoing person. I didn't like making myself known in an area. I always liked being quiet. But you know, who doesn't have a loud side to them? Everyone has one. Even if they've never been "loud" before, you still have a loud side.

Most of the people here at school have respect for me. They either find me cool, intimidating, or both. Maybe because I've had to stand up to a few people in the past for messing with me, but that's because they don't understand when I tell them:

"You don't mess with me, I don't mess with you."

It was a very simple rule to follow. If you leave me alone, I leave you alone. Mostly everyone understood it, so it was never a problem to me. But you always have your people who do opposite.

What can I say? This is life, right?

I hear the screeching noise of brakes, knowing that the bus is coming to a hault. I put my phone in my pocket and walk inside the bus. I instantly get a whiff of sweaty mugginess, making me scrunch my nose up.

Some asswipe didn't put deodorant on.

I make it all the way into the back seat, where I know is a lot more peaceful. I take my earbuds and phone out and start playing some hip hop music. I start thinking about life.

You know, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find my mate. I know it's only been five months since I've turned sixteen, but I still worry. I've heard that there's 1% of werewolves who don't get mates at all. What if I become that one percent? What if I AM that one percent?!

I shake my head at myself.

What am I thinking? Of course I'm going to get a mate. And my mate WILL love me...

Oh who am I kidding?! I'm never going to find my mate! And even if I did, who knows if he'll like me for who I am. I'm not a girl a guy would want. I mean... I don't find myself hot... at all. Sara always tells me I have the ass and boobs guys look for, but I don't believe her. Now, I do believe her when she says I have the ass and boobs, because let's be real, I do have a big round ass, and I do have big nice looking boobs, but I don't believe her when she says that's what guys look for.

I guess I just wish that I felt more confident in myself. That when I walk down the halls, I don't have to worry if my fat jiggling is too noticeable.

I then recall when I just had to walk through the bus like five minutes ago. I shudder in horror at the thought of people noticing my fat jiggle. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear snickering in front of me. I lift my head to see three girls in particular laughing my way. Just by looking at them, I already felt bad for their mates or future mates. They are, or what I call them, The Sluts. It's always every other day when I hear one of them hooking up with some guy. I even think one of them is lesbian. Out of all three of them, they had the same body figure. Same long legs, fake butt, fake boobs, flat stomach, everything. All three of them either have blonde, brunette, or dirty blonde. I even have special names for them, since I didn't care to remember their real name.

So for the brunette, I like to call her "The Hype Girl". You might know what a hype man is... right? Well anyway, whenever one of the girls are bashing on someone, or trashing them, she's always like "yeah!" or "that's right!" or "you better watch yourself!", you see what I mean? Well, moving on.