Chapter 7: C.R.E.A.M.

After Sara and I had coffee, I decided to go home and relax. I start to tap my fingers on the steering wheel along to an old hip hop song that everybody should know if your parents were a 90's child.

Cash rule everything around me

C.R.E.A.M.

Get the money

Dolla dolla bill ya'll

I don't care what anyone tells me, Wu Tang Clan was the shit, and still is the shit! But then you got Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G, New Edition, Boyz || Men, TLC, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, I could go on for days! I drive up to the drive way and I turn off the car.

Today has been a long day and such, I just want to relax with James... and maybe have the guts to do something special with him. Speaking of him, when I arrived to the house, I don't see his car in the front. I look down at my watch.

8:55pm

Where in the hell is he?

As I get out of the car, I drop down to the floor in pain, as an overwhelming wave of cramps come over me. They're like cramps, but on the millionth level. Why is this happening to me?!? This is the second time this has happened, I need some answers. I try and get up, but the pain worse and worse by the second, I cry out in so much pain, but nobody hears me. It hurts so much, I have tears running down my face. It feels like I'm getting ripped in half over and over. It just wont stop. It just gets more worse and worse.

I reach in my pocket for my phone and try to call James' cell. I called like three times, but he hasn't answered any of them. I whimper in pain as I look for another person to call.

I need my mate....

As I go to press on Sara's number, my phone dies. I let out another cry of agony as another wave of pain hits me.

"Aaarrrgggggg!!!!!!" I bang on the concrete beneath me in a harsh way, just wishing for the pain to go away somehow.

After an hour, the pain starts to slowly go away, until it left like it never came. I lay on the drive way, whimpering with tears running down my face.

Why is this happening to me?

//

ok I know this was short, but I have a plan for this book. so some chapters might be hella long, some might be only a paragraph. I don't know. but what matters is that I keep updating this book. so yeah, until next chapter.

btw, i was too lazy to use caps.

love ya'll!!!