Movie Time

*Ariana*
   I opened the door and saw Y/N there. She was wearing a simple gray shirt tucked into a pair of high waisted Jean shorts paired with brown gladiator sandals that stopped right below her knees. All of this was nicely paired with reflective sunglasses.

   We both smiled and awkwardly looked at each other until I invited her in

   We both smiled and awkwardly looked at each other until I invited her in. "Want anything? I have some drinks and snacks in the kitchen. Help yourself." I giggled quietly and shut the door before walking to catch up with her. I hopped on the kitchen counter while she took everything in.

   "It's beautiful," Y/N mumbled.

   "Thank you," I laughed lightly. She turned red, not realizing she'd said that out loud. "There are cups in that cabinet and the snacks are in that one." I watched her as she awkwardly bent over, going through the options. Nice ass I thought. A chuckle accidentally escaped my mouth. She turned around and playfully shot me a glare.

   "Why don't you decide what we snack on and I will pick a movie. I brought a few incase you want to watch some really good ones," she said while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I honestly couldn't help but laugh, she was different. Different was good.

*Y/N*
   I watched as Ariana hopped off of the counter top and squatted down to look in the cabinet before walking back into her living room. It's so beautiful in here. Everything matching Ariana: it's all too good to be true and impossible to take your eyes off of.

   My train of thought was cut off by Ariana saying something. "What?" I questioned, trying not to be too loud, but loud enough for her to hear me two ginormous rooms over.

   "What would you like to drink?" she yelled.

   "Just whatever you want I guess," I call back. I don't think I've ever been this nervous before. I mean I was alone with Ariana Grande in her house, unless you count all of her adorable dogs. WAIT! ALONE??? Where were Brian and Scott? Didn't she say they would be here?

   Ariana walked into the room carrying a tray full of popcorn and little fruit bars along with some bottles of water.

   "Where are Brian and Scott?"I asked.

   "Oh," she said, suddenly getting red. "They couldn't make it..."

   I giggled and nudged her in the arm lightly with my elbow while wiggling my eyebrows. "Suuure..."