In The Closet

After the movie, she invited me up to her room. She had a big interview in a few days, and she wanted me to help her pick out her outift.

"What ever shall I wear?" She questioned, dramatically falling back onto her bed. I laughed and sat down beside her. God she's so adorable!

"Well, what do you want to reflect? What do you want your look to say?"

She sat up and thought for a second before answering, "I want to look smart, sexy, beautiful, and serious."

I walked over to her closet. Smart, sexy, and beautiful: check, check, and check. Serious wasn't as easy because she was so damn cute!

I opened the doors and saw how huge her closet was. It was practically another bedroom. Her walls and shelves were white while colorful clothes lines both sides of the room with white dressers in the middle. The back wall was nothing but shoes. My jaw dropped and I turned around to face her.

"Wow," I managed to get out.

Ariana was right behind me and she giggled, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my right shoulder. "You like?" She asked.

"Of course!" I practically screamed back. She laughed at me again before walking in.

"Sooo...."

"Oh, right." I looked around the room. "Well, if we are going for a more serious look, I say we go for black." She nodded her head in agreement. I waltzed over to the section that seemed more professional and pulled out a few black dressed and pantsuits.

I set them on the dressers as I went around. Finally, I had gathered all of the ones that seemed like they would look pretty good.

"Soooo, do you like?" I asked, nervously rubbing my arm.

She smiled at me and hopped out of the chair she had been sitting in. She walked over to me and pointed to a few. "No." Her tone was concerned, not rude. What is she worried about???

We talked about why she didn't like them until we were down to 3 outifts.
"I think this one would make me look very sexy, but I don't think it's too appropriate: might be a bit short," she stated.

"Try it on," I said plainly.

"Excuse me?" She looked me up and down.

"Oh, no. I didn't mean it like th-shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at her.
"Trying to get me undressed on the first date," she teased. Wait, this was a date?

She immediately realized what she said and we both blushed and looked away momentarily.

"Ooo, so we're on a date now, are we? I thought you had a boyfriend?" It was my turn to tease.

"Oh shut up," she laughed and rolled her eyes. She reached down to the bottom of her shirt with her finger tips and pulled it up.

I turned as red as a tomato but luckily she turned around before noticing. I guess she was as nervous as me. I studied her from behind as she pulled down her pants. Her bra and panties matched, both lacey and black. Damn, I could really get used to this view!

She turned around and noticed I was staring before I quickly turned my head away again. She laughed and my heart started to beat a little faster. Wow her laugh is beautiful.

"You can look if you really want to," she said while winking at me. My heart started to beat out of my chest. This woman is going to be the death of me.

Ariana walked over and stopped in front of one of the 4, full length mirrors. She half smiled before shaking her head. She looked at me and walked closer. I swallowed. "Could you unzip me?" She bit her lip. FUCK

"Yeah, just come a bit closer." I responded. She walked over until she was standing right in front of me and turned around. "Sooo... want to do this the easy way or the fun way?" I said, suppressing a smile.

"Well, I think fun wouldn't be too bad," she giggled. That's what you think.

I put my hands on her shoulder and leaned forward. I kissed behind her ear and all down her neck as she let out small moans letting me know she was happy. I bit the zipper and pulled it down.

The straps fell down off of her shoulders, and she lost her grip on the dress, letting it fall to the ground as she turned to face me again. My jaw dropped. She looked at me and giggled while bitting her lip.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She winked and walked back over to the other 2 outfits. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, making her turn around.

"I-" was all she managed to get out before I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back. We kept kissing for what felt like eternity as I felt a huge spark along with fireworks and butterflies exploding in my stomach.

After a few minutes she pulled away. Making me feel empty until I realized what I had just done. I just kissed Ariana Grande!

"Y/N, I-" she paused but before she could continue I ran out of her closet. I grabbed my phone off of her bed and dashed down her steps.

"Y/N WAIT!" she called after me but I ignored her. I grabbed my purse from her couch and ran out of her house to my car. I quickly got my keys out of my bag and hopped in. As I started the car I saw her open her front door and start to run after me. I drove home as fast as I could.
~~~
(a/n) What happens next? 😏☕
Also, I'm sorry. I know it's really bad, but it's summer and all of my friends live a few towns over(I move a lot). I moved to the middle of nowhere, so I really have nothing to do. I do enjoy writing, but I prefer reading. And that's pretty much all because I'm boring. If you have any questions (about me or the story) just ask.
(Yes, I made the title a pun on Ariana being secretly gay)

I'm going back through to edit this and it's very cringy. If you see this, it probably gets better so you should keep reading.