I Need You

You've all been waiting for it so here we goo... (MaTuRe CoNtEnT) if you're not comfortable you don't have to read it. it has nothing to do with the story line.

*Ariana's P.O.V*
   "About what you were saying," y/n started.

   "When?" I asked, doing my best to act clueless. I was praying she would just let that slide, but she was just digging and digging.

   "Earlier..."

   "Remind me?"

   "When we were, ya know, making out...and all," she said. She was suddenly looking nervous, and it was adorable.

   "Which time?" I laughed. She blushed immediately.

   "The last time... ya know, before pizza."

   "Jog my memory a little more?" I teased.

   She got a sudden wave of courage and made her way over to me. She picked me up and carried me to the bed before sitting with me on her lap.

   "We were like this." She leaned closer.

   "We're we?" I kept leading.

   "Well, more like this," she said leaning in for a kiss.

   Our kissing quickly heated up with all of the tension that had been building. I planned to take the lead, but she surprised me by bitting my bottom lip, causing me to let out a moan.

   "Fuck," she mumbled. She made her way down to my neck and began kissing and sucking until she found my sweet spot. I attempted to hold in my moans, and I failed miserably. Little whimpers managed to escape until she gently sunk her teeth into my skin, and I emitted a loud moan.

   "I want you," I whispered.

   "You what?" she asked, pulling her face from my neck.

   "I want you. I wanted to wait, but fuck, I need you," I breathed out.

   She stood, holding my weight in her hands before gently placing me down onto the bed.

   She lifted my oversized sweater off of me with ease before pushing me back against the mattress.

I reached for the hem of her shirt. She broke the kiss to quickly pull it over her head before diving back in.

I lifted my hips and hastily slid my shorts down and off to get them out of the way.

She noticed my lack of clothes and quickly removed her sweatpants. We stopped kissing as she looked at me with hooded eyes before pulling back more.

   She eyed me intently as I laid there in nothing but my lacy, black lingerie set.

  Just because I wasn't planning on actually getting any didn't mean I wasn't going to tease. Always come prepared.

   She stared down at me hungrily. I felt desired and, as I looked into her dilated eyes, I felt cared for.

   "You're positive?" She asked, only confirming my previous thought.

   I nodded my head. "Please."

   A genuine smile spread across her face momentarily. I blushed and prepared myself.

   She straddled me and went straight back to her attack on my neck. Her hands snaked around me and undid the clasp of my bra before pulling it down my arms and off of me completely.