I

Name: Serina Van Tesser

Occupation: Agent, spy, doctor, vet, army vet.

Info: Serina was a doppelgänger of a woman married to a retired Russian agent. She looks just like that women but has no blood relation.
Serina was a early army vet. who was put off service at 22 because of a fatal leg, and abdomen injury. After 4 years of retirement, Serina moved to Russia to discover her roots. During the time she was there, she was beaten to a pulp in an alley, while trying to help a women.
She spent 3 months in the hospital as 5 out of the 7 who attacked her, were dead. A man entered the room as she was leaving, and he gave her an impossible choice.

"Tell me, how did you survive a fight between 7 men?"
"Excuse me?"
"How did you survive?"
"I'm a Army vet. I'm retired."
"So you can handle yourself well, I gather. But how do you handle death?"
"What?!"
"How do you handle death, girl!?"
"I welcome it when need, sir."
"Good, come here at this time."
The man handed Serina a card and left, as she stared dumbfounded the hospital room.

Serina them became indebted to the Russian Mafia, as the years went by.
After 5 years deep in the Mafia, she was pushed to relocate in the Eastern U.S. branch.

During her time there she became one of the highest valued contractors​​​. Beside her was John Wick, who she made sure never she never met. She stayed in the dark as she let others take hits, she knew would get them killed.

​​​​​​She had heard that John Wick had married a woman who closely resembled herself. Serina took chances to learn about this woman as she was the spitting image of herself.

As more years passed, the rumor of John Wick's wife passing. Stirred many into fright, as Serina finally came out of the dark. She screwed herself into Viggo's family drama as his son took a special liking to her. But she knew a storm would come as Viggo's son's arrogance would cost them deeply.

If anyone has seen the movie, then you know what's happens. I want to try and make it like the movie. But I do not trust I will, so look forward to close details. And I ant wait til the second one is out later this year. From what I've heard they are making a sequel, so maybe this story will be longer. So enjoy!!