IX

3rd Pov. Serina

Serina opens her eyes slowly, adjusting to the dim light shining above here. Her eyes scan everything, as she sees John some feet in front of her.

She glances at her hands and the beam they were tied to. Her mind finally registers the hands that move on her waist.

She frowns and tries to look back at the man. The man chuckles lightly as Serina looks forward. Virgo approaches her slightly, as John stares at her.

"Serina. You couldn't just let things be. Can you?" He asks, and she just stays silent.

"So you know the truth, do you? Is that why you are working with John?" He continues, and she keeps silent.

"Answer me!" He yells and slaps her across the face. Serina pauses and slowly turns her face back. She spits blood at his face, and his fist punching her in the ribs.

Serina gasps quietly, and regains her composure.

"Next?" She asks, and Viggo chuckles and wipes his face.

"John, I get what you see in her. Besides all of her wit, and the fact you guys share a common job description. She is after all, your wife's look alike, is she not?" He says, and John growls in anger from the chair he was tied to.

Serina huffs out, and looks around as she sees a way to be free.

She tunes out of Viggo's speech as he walks back towards her.

"You know John will never love you. You are exactly what he escaped from." He mutters into her ear, and she tenses and looks to John.

"That was never in the job description." Serina replies, and watches as the guards shove a bag over John's head.

"John!" She yells out, as the man behind her began to fondle her breasts.

"No, you don't." Serina grumbles out and jumps up to grab the pole she was tied to.

Serina throws her legs back and wraps them around the guards waist. She locks her ankles together and pulls the guard down.

"What are you doing--"

Serina swings her legs forwards and the guard hits the ground, breaking his arm.

A shot rings through the air, the bullet caving in to a guard's skull. John falls to the ground, his ties ripping free. Quickly tossing the bag off his head.

He fist fights against the last guard, as Serina shakes to get out of the ropes. A gunshot takes her attention, the guard falling dead as John approached her.

"Are you okay?" He asks huskily, and Serina numbly nods. He unties her and she hugs him tightly from her legs giving out.

Serina groans as hee legs drag as John tries to move.
"Sorry." He grunts out, grabbing a hand gun and handing it to her left hand. She grips it as he holds her up with her right arm, also grabbing a grenade launcher with his right hand.

"Go to the car!" John yells, as Serina hobbled by herself from outside the warehouse.

"John! Don--" She calls back as he stays behind.

"Go!" He shouts back, sprinting down an alley. She jogs in paina criss the street to his black sports car.

Seirna switches it on, speeding a u-turn and flooring it down the alley after John.

John waves down the long alley, Serina quickly picking him up and speeding back on the street.

They watch as they pass Viggo who stood leaning on a carvas they sped past.