VIII

3rd Pov. Serina

Serina stands on a perch as they see Viggo arrivee below at the church. Her eyes taking in his security, as John stands next to her.

"John?" She says, and glances at him.

"Have you ever heard of me?" She continues and he shakes his head.

"How about, 'Ghost'?
'

привидение.'

Serina asks, and he pauses to finally look at her.

"Yeah. I've heard of him. Or is it she?" John asks, and she gives him a nod.

"It took me years to become that. Even though it is something, I don't want to be. I created it." She says and looks down at Viggo.

"The one who can't be seen, the one who can't be touched, without horrible consequences."

John says in Russian as he speaks the tale of the Ghost.

Serina steps forward, climbing down from the perch as she stands to face with John.

He stares at her as she moves closer. John's hand slowly reaching her cheek, and she looks to his face.

John pulls away once he knew he felt something for her. Just like he had for Helen.

Serina stares at his face, as she tries to read his expression. She steps away and left to get to ground level.

--

John follows her as he pulls out his big gun. He checks his ammo, and glances at her.

Serina holds a shotgun, as she watchs for guards. She gives him a light smile, and walks away, disappearing.
John smirks to himself as he waits for his moment.

-----

Viggo walks next to his guards, as he shouts something in Russian.

"Ashes to ashes. Can we recover from this you?" He yells to his attorney close by, who school their head.

"You know what was in that vault." He said, and Viggo rolls his eyes and sighs.

John takes his shot, landing through the chest of a walking guard.

Viggo ducks with his guard behind a car. John takes his shots as he eliminates the surrounding guards.

Serina watches as she steps out, silently behind a guard. She raises the gun and pulling the trigger. The guard flies away, her hand cocking the gun.

She smiles to herself and walks towards Viggo. She shoots once, and cocking the gun again.

Viggo watches as a close guard falls to the ground. He sees as a woman approaches and shoots a guard behind him.

"Serina." He says, and the guard from the club stands and shoots at her. Serina falls to the ground, moving away.
She groans as her hand bled, the bullet lightly scraping her hand.

Serina stands and cocks the gun, she turning quickly and shooting at the guard. He falls to the ground and runs from Viggo towards a car.

She ducks behind a SUV, and glances around to John. He holds a hand gun as he shot at guards. A guard comes behind him, and Serina switches to a hand gun.

She shoots from a distance as the guard falls over dead. John glancing at her and changing his gun.

Serina loweres her gun, as the sound of a car speeding towards her came. Serina's eyes widened as she jumps in the air.

Her body flying against the windshield, as the car kept speeding. Serina hooks onto the hood, as her body shaking in pain.

Serina watches as time suddenly slows.
The SUV, she was currently on rammed into another. Her body flying off the car, colliding into another bumper and falling to the ground.

John lays on the ground next to her, the first car slamming against his side.

John glances at Serina as the guard exits the SUV. He grabs her hair and hoists her up.

Serina gasps in pain slightly, as her ribs were bruising.

"Serina Tesser. Ghost. What an honor. But, the legend is not true. I'm touching you." The guard says, and grips her waist with his free hand.

John growls as he lays helpless on the ground. Darkness slowly closing in on him.

"That's because I'm letting you." She grunts out, and the man chuckls. His picks up her legs and throwing her imto the closest SUV.

Serina gasps as her ribs metaphorically screames in pain. She laughs loudly as the guard approaches.

"Any more? All I can say is that, I've had worse." She chuckles loudly, as the man slams her head against the car. She stops as her head becomes light.

"Take them, let's go." Viggo says, as Serina blacks out slowly.