X

3rd Pov. Serina

Serina holds her knife close to herself, as she stealthily climbs up the side of a building. Her rope holding tightly, as she scales up the walls, the cloudy sky thickening by the minute.

She slowly ascends up the wall more as she hears John's kill through his comm.

Serina slides through a window, at a downhill angle pointing at a guard. She speeds down it, and slashes his throat quickly.

Her soft hands holding his sniper gun professionally, as she positioned herself. Her eyes looking through the scope finding every sniper, as she readies her aim.

Seeina takes a clear shot to the head of a guard, at the furthest shot. The second was taken in the throat of another guard.  last was at John. He had gotten a sniper as well.

He gestures to the lower warehouse; Serina quickly point right at a guard.
She takes her shot, the gun backfiring lightly as the guard falls.
She quickly leaves the gun, running down the abandon building and across towards the warehouse.

Serina sprints through the building dodging poles, and jumping through empty windows.

Serina flips onto a small container, pausing as footsteps stops in front of her.

"Stop!" The man yells, and Serina holds her chin up in the air.

She sighs, and slides her hands under her coat as she stands. Her hands grasping blades tucked into her sheath.

She smirks and sticks them under her sleeves.

"Raise your hands." The man yells agaim, and she lifts them slowly. The man breathes nervously, as he takes a step forward.

The click of a handcuff around her wrist, sets her off. Serina flicks the knife into her hand, and stabs him into the chest.

The man gurgles on his blood as another man runs into the room.

Serina moves the dead man's body on her knife in front of her. She rushing forward at the guard, bullets flying into the dead man.

Serina lets go of her knife, and stabbing the second one into the guard's neck. Blood spurts onto her hand, and she draws her knife away.

Serina wipes her hand off on the man's jacket, and continues to run down the stairs.

Serina rushes down the last flight of stairs, a explosion shaking the warehouse. The noise echoing loudly, and she moves quicker towards the garage.

John walks past wild flames with his gun held up high. Serina slowing as she walks after him. A gunshot ringing loudly, John turning back to her.

"John." She gives him a nod, and he does the same. He turns and she follows him out towards his car.

-----

"How do you look like my wife?" He asks after a while of silence.

"I guess just genes. We are not related in anyway. Just look the same." Serena replies, and looks at him.

"What did you agree to?" He asks, and holds the steering wheel tighter.

"I made a promise." Serena mutters and looks out the window.

Little do they know that they would have a phone call to change many things, later.