VI

3rd Pov. Serina

Serina sits up slowly and walks towards the bathroom. She fixes her make up, and makes her hair go into a high ponytail.

John steps next her, as he fixes his new suit. She stares at him from the mirror and walks away.

John follows her and sits on the edge of the bed. Serina sits before him at the table.

"Tell me how you met." He asks, and Serina nods.

' "We met only by and anonymous call. Some one called me and asked for a meeting. I had no idea who it was but, agreed."
"I went to a café, and that's when I saw her. She sat at a table staring at me. So I walked up to her and spoke.
'Your the caller?'
She need and I sat in front of her.

She asked many questions.
'Are we related? Are you like me? Do you know my husband? Do you do the same work, as John?'
I answered them truthfully, and noticed she was a great woman. She told me about you and your guy's lives."

"We were slightly friends. And after a couple of meetings, she told me of her sickness. I told her I could pay for her bills, but she refused. And I knew she would, because that was who she was."

"A day before she went to the hospital, she told me of a plan. About a small puppy she adopted named Daisy."

John sighs and rubs his face.

"She told me she adopted it for you. It was are the shelter, and made sure for me to send it. So I did after she died. I went to the funeral. I watched from afar, I spoke to Marcus. He told me off the wake, but I left for the dog."

"I delivered it that night... The night Iosef came into you house. I arrived late. So I went into you house. I checked on Daisy, but it was too late for her. So I dragged her lightly to you because she couldn't move. I checked you, and your were still breathing."

"That was when you woke slightly and just stared at me. So I left, and figured out a mystery from my past. And now I'm going after Viggo. And if that means I'm with you, I'm with you."

Serina finishes, and John nods again as he grabs some of his guns. She stands and grabs her guns, she grabs her extra clips.

Her gun lays on the table as she grabs its twin. She slides them into her holster under her jacket. She slides a knife under a strap of her shirt.

She fixes her jacket and looks to John. He stares at her, and begins to leave and she follows suit.

{Sorry its short but, this was like a back story sort of. Another will come later about her Russian past with Viggo.}

Sami