II

3rd Pov. Serina

Serina sat alone in some brush across a single home lot. Her eyes watching as she watched Viggo's son drive away in a car. She glanced at the house they had just been at.

She stood from the brush, and walked to his house silently. She made sure she was quiet, as she held her gun.

Serina jerks the front doors open, securing her hold on her gun and stepping in.

She swerves a corner into the living room. She sees John laying on the ground covered in blood.

A dog laid not to far from him dead, she lowers to the dog. Lifting it up softly and laying it in front of John.

Serina kneels in front of him, as she moves his head towards her. His cheeks, nose, and mouth were bleeding, a light bruise appearing in the places.

She pulls a cloth from her jacket, wiping his face to clean it off.

John's eyes hesitantly opening, his left hand gripping her right wrist. He stares up at her, as she stays silent. Her eyes trying to read his expression, but failing.

He stares at her for a few minutes, unconsciousness taking him.

Serina sighs and stands, as she steps away, going back fromt he house and up the long street to her car.

¬¬¬

Serina walks into a mechanic shop, approaching a man inside the garage.

"Did you get it?"

"Yes.. Yes- right here." The man stutters, and she grabs the few files he had out. She holds her gun up, and pointing it at him.

"Business." She blames, and pulls the trigger. The man falling limply backwards, his brain and blood staining a wall and car windshield behind him.

She steps out from the garage, hiding her gun in her black jacket amd stepping across the street to her car, flipping the files open.

'2002, July 17.'
'Serina Tesser. Army vet, fatally injured in combat. Injured in street alley.
Convicts: (Never convicted)
Viggo Family'

Serina sighs as she frowns deeply. She grabs a lighter and step back out to the mechanic shop.

She dumps gasoline over every surface, and stuffs a towel in the gas tank of a car. She lights the towel and backs away quickly, lighting a single file of hers.

Serina walks out, flicking her lighter closed and climbing into her car.

She switche sit on and shifts to drive, going the speed limit as a loud sound fires behind her. Sje glances in her rearview mirror, her eyes catching the car flying back to the engulfed shop. A louder crags filling the air as something else exposes. Fire shattering through walls and glass.

¬¬¬

Serina stands in her bikini with her robe over herself. She checks her makeup a last time, looking over her bathing suit one last time and closing the robe.

She loads her gun, and slides a knife between her breasts. She slides a two extra clips around her bra discreetly.

She checks herself, and slides her gun in a she's the connected to her top straps. She fixes her hair to cover back, its curls hiding her back till the midde half.

Serina situates her everything, taking the robe off, and tossing it aside. She pulls on a pair of tight black pants, also putting on a thin sleeveless black crop top. She grabs a black leather jacket and zips it up, hidng her weapons.

She grabs her helmet, quickly climbing down the stairs of her compound, and locking it tightly with codes.

Serina glances outside, and climbs onto her motorcycle. She slides the helmet on slowly, and turns over the ignition.

Serina speeds through traffic, as her destination was to a club where Viggo's son(s) would be.

¬¬¬

*This is an old picture, I'm changing the bathing suit

*This is an old picture, I'm changing the bathing suit. Also the cat suit is now a crop top and tight pants.*