V

3rd Pov. Serina

The Continental

Serina slips through the door with John over her arm. Her hip bleeding lightly, as she hides her pain. The blood looking like John's blood from helping him.

She steps foward to the gated front desk, the clerk a fine dressed man.

"Ms. Tesser. Mr. Wick." The man greets, and John stops Serina.

"Is the doctor in?" He asks, and Serina grunts quietly. John rubbing his hand over her wound. John glances down to her side, and continues.

"Yes, 24/7."

"Please have him sent up. How good is your dry cleaning?" John asks, and Serina looks down to their clothes.

"I'm sorry sir. But, no one is that good." The man said, and Serina smirks.

"Thought not." Serina says, and turns with John.

"Would you like a drink, sir? Bourbon, perhaps?" The man says, and Serina speaks.

"That would be wonderful." She adds, and moves John towards the elevator.

~~~

Serina pushes the button to John's floor, she backs away. John pulling away and leaning against the walls.

"Who are you?" He asks again, as he stares at her. All he could think of was his wife.

"Serina Tesser. Russian eastern based contractor. Loyal to none, for the money." She utters with dullness, and bends forward slightly.

She touches her wound, and groans.

"Where?" He asks, and she pulls her hand away. It was soaked in blood, and she shakes her head.

"I'll live. I've been through worse." She shrugs off and went to John. He pushes her away and she rolls her eyes.

"John. Cut the attitude before I throw you." She warns and he scoffs. She rolls her eyes again, and walks towards his door.
She sighs, crouching down to breathe as he takes his time walking to the door.

She picks the lock with a knife, and walks in by herself.

She scans around, seeing his gold. She grabs a few pieces, and his jacket. Checking the size, and going back to the door.

John grips her wrist, and pulls her back into the room.

"Wait for the doctor." He states, and she gives him a nod. He stumbles to the bed, and stripping down to his white shirt and boxers.

Serina pulls her jacket off, groaning loudly as more blood began to trickle down her side.. John gazes up at her, looking away as she turns and pulls her top off. She covers her treats with her hands and steps up to grab John's bloody suit jacket. She wraps it around herself quickly, and setting far away from John in the bed.

The doctor slowly enters, and she sits back against the bed with John.

"Her first." John say, and watches. The doctor moves the side of the jacket and pull out tweezers.

She grips the headboaed as the doctor dug into her wound.

"Ah!" She yelps as the doctor rips some flesh as he gripped the bullet.

"Uh!" She groans softly as he pulls the bullet out.

"Damn. I hate that." She grunts out, and the doctor taking a small torch and cauterizing it. She screams out for a second, holding in her pain as the doctor pulls away and stitches it quickly.