XII

3rd Pov.

Serina hangs from the lot, her hands clutching the concrete for life with her hands. They bleed from the jagged edges, her grunts getting louder.

She cries out slightly, pushing herself to crawl up.

"Ugh!" She groans as she pulls herself up and lands on the top site in pain.

She sits up slowly, her eyes landing on John who stood in front of Viggo.

Serina stumbles and stands as she jogs after them.

"Pretty lady. You don't look so good." A guard teases, who looked like he had been beaten.

"Boy, you look like you but off more than you can chew." She taunts back, and grabs the daggers from her side. Her hands tremble in pain, but she holds them steady.

"Bad move, lady." The guard says, pulling out a gun.

Serina twists around to dodge bullets as she swings the daggers at the man's wrist.

"Ah!" He screams, as his right hand separates from his body and lands on the ground.

"Now, stay quiet." She says, and spinning around, the left dagger slicing through his neck.

Serina pushs off the guard's car, stumbling after John. The rain pours heavily randomly from the sky, as her hands tremble and drop the daggers.

"Ah!" She screams as her hands shake and bleed profusely.

"Seri-"

She watches as John falls back along with Viggo across from him. She groans as Viggo speaks some words and stops moving.

John grunts and holds his hand against his stomach wound. He stumbles and stands, as he pushes to Serina.

She slowly lays herself against a block. Her eyes lazily staring at him as he hodls his hand out.

1st Pov. Serina

I grunt and force myself up to grab his hand.

He drags us to a vehicle and drive towards a building. Crashing into the conctrete ramp in front of them..

I groan as he had climbs out and looks at his phone on the ground.

He falls to the side, passing out as I shove my door free, and fall to my knees in front of him.

"John, its time to get up." I say quietly as I brush his hair from his face.

John stirs awake after a few minutes, I pull his left arm over my right side and make him stand. I glance up to see a building ahead of us.

I step up to the door, slamming my left elbow through the window in the door.

I unlock it and let John step away to find supplies. I pause as I hear overwhelming dogs barking loudly.

I pause before a pure white bulldog laying in its cage. Its eyes looking up at me as I squat down.

I open the cage and grab a leash sitting on a hook next to the cage. I click it onto its collar and let it stow free. The dog waddles up to me, wagging its little tail as I stand again.

I walk the dig next to me, as John also has a pitbull pup on a leash next to him. He chuckles I'm pain as he sees the dog.

"He is a looker not a worker." I joke and he laughs, stepping out of the building towards the car to escape.

"What do we do now?" I ask after getting the animals and John in the wrecked SUV.

"To see what's next." John announces and pulls out, driving to somewhere.