8

Yasmin's P.O.V

I stood by the bridge where the accident happened. I was chewing on my bottom lip and rubbing my hand together.

It couldn't have been an accident, he doesn't even take this road home, the car wasn't even damaged that much.

"Come on Yas, lets get some breakfast" my aunt said after a while and I nodded walking down the other alleyway, her by my side of course.

I opened the door of the small cafe, that was too cheap for the food to be amazing, and sat down with my aunt. I picked up the menu and quickly read through it.

"Hi what can I get you?" A woman in her early 40's asked, obviously no satisfied with the job.

"Can I have the pancakes with syrup please??" My aunt asked causing my taste buds to cringe. I hate syrup, it's sticky, too sweet and makes my teeth want to shrivel up like prunes.

"And yourself??" She asked turning to me.

"Can I have the bacon and eggs, please?" I asked handing her the menu and she nodded walking away.

"So how's the situation??" My aunt asked causing my head to pop up.

"How am I suppose to know? I'm not allowed to know any details." I said putting my face in my hands and rubbing.

"I don't understand, that wasn't humanly possible!"  I said a little louder but not loud enough to grab everyone's attention.

"Yeah, it just doesn't seem like it would be possible" she said staring at the napkins deep in thought.

"Hm" I replied. I mean the whole thing was suspicious.

As she brought our food to our table I ate and sipped on my tea, I felt eyes on me. They where burning into me. I look up and see a tall blond boy. He had shades on and a black beanie.

I looked him up and down before my eyes landed on his hands. I squinted my eyes before mentally gasping. I gulped and looked at my aunt.

"We gotta go!" I whisper yelled and she faved me a questioning look but left the money on the table. I dragged her towards the entrance and out the door

"That was Luke!"