9

Yasmin's P.O.V

My aunt looked at me wide eyed and then turned around and gasped. At this moment it started raining, heavy.

"Come one, the car!!" She whisper yelled and I nodded taking her hand and running in the rain, the rain made a lot mor difficult. I held my hood in place while also trying to hold up my jeans. Damn you deformed ass!

We arrived at the car and i grasped for some air. My aunt jumped in the drivers seat and I slowly followed her actions and sitting in the passenger seat.

"That was a close one!" I sighed and she nodded pulling out the car park which was a good mile away from the breakfast place.

"Why did you park so far away??" I asked turning to my aunt and she shrugged

"You said you needed exercise" she stated and I must admit I did say that

"I obviously didn't mean it, my only exercise is to the fridge and back!"  I responded and she chuckled nodding.

"Anywhere else you wanna go??" She asked turning. I shrugged and made a face.

"The fridge?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You visited that place way too many time" she laughed and I nodded.

"The mall?" I asked and she nodded smirking.

"I was hoping you'll say that" she smiled and I laughed. My aunt was beyond a shopaholic, she only overspend when it comes to clothes and home decor.

"We have to go to Victoria Secret." I said out of nowhere and she nodded parking the car as close to the doors as possible.

"Me and my lovely niece, go on many shopping sprees!" She sang and I laughed shaking my head

"No,no,no, you go on many shopping sprees, I spend my money on candy"