11

Yasmin's P.O.V

I ran as far as I could and as long as I could, which was probably not very far as I'm extremely unfit, but I ran. I called my aunt to and explained the situation. She got very concerned and told me She'll collect me where ever I am, I don't event know where I am.

I sat in one of the big boulders that where pushed up the cliff. As I was by water the evening was very cold and breezy and I don't know if you have realised but I didn't grab a jacket while running away from a psychopath.

"Thought you'd get away from me?" I heard the familiar voice from behind me. I sigh and push my knees up to my chest.

"If I didn't think I could get away I wouldn't run" I breathed out. At this point I was shivering and I could barely feel my arms.

I heard the tires squeak on the gravel and the head lights warmed me up a nit.

"Yas!" My aunt ran up to me and I gilded me in a hug and then looked at Luke before leading me to the car.

"There's a blanket in the back" she explained before staring at Luke.

I draped the blanket over myself and sighed before throwing It back off and opening the door.

"Get in the car before your falls freeze off!" I said and he smiled getting in the car. My aunt looked at me confused.

"Just drive home please"