13

Luke's P.O.V

I stared at her from the couch as she slept on the love seat, her breath slow and calm signalling she was asleep, obviously i already told you that.

The thought flew through my head so fast it was almost impossible to concentrate on one thing. 'why did she let me in the same car as her'

That was my main thought, i know she told me that it was because her heart spoke before she could but i could read the hesitation in her voice. I heard her brain come up with a believable excuse.

Maybe i'm just over thinking it, maybe i'm just hoping she has feeling for me.

'of course she doesn't you dumbass, you tried to force her to marry you!'

I shook my head trying to avoid the truth, i know she doesn't want anything to do with me but i just hoped that deep down she does.

'Stop it Luke, your not meant to be loved, that's why he left you and she followed'

The voice in my head was harsh and a deep chuckle was heard after the sentence. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a small white container, i took the small pink pill and dry swallowed it.

I looked back at Yasmin as she yawned and opened her eyes. i quickly shoved the pills back i my pocket. She sat up and rubbed her eyes not very gently.

"Hi" she mumbled, her voice was hoarse and dry. I grabbed a glass of water and passed it to her. She smiled and let out a cough taking a sip. She was very pale causing her purple bags to look worst than ever. Her cheeks where red and her forehead was sweaty causing the baby hairs to stick to the sweat.

"Are you okay, you don't look very well" i asked and she let out another cough putting the glass down with her shaky hands.

"I don't feel very well.."she said wiping the sweat off her forehead with her sleeve. I stood up and walked towards her before putting my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. She moaned

"your hands are so cold" She complained and i took my hand off.

"and you're burning up." I said and she groaned. She sat up and took off the sweater she put on after she arrived home.

"Do you have any medication?" I asked realising how dumb that sounded. She nodded and pointed at the small box on top of the cabinet.

I took it down with ease and i took a pain tablet before handing it to her and another cup of water.

"Thank you Mr. Daddy long legs" She mumbled and i chuckled.

"Wheres aunt?" She asked and shrugged.

"Shes done to get some groceries.

"Its funny cause she left me, asleep, with a man that i hardly know, that bought me" She chuckled and i frowned

"Am i suppose to be offended or...?" I asked grinning and she smiled shrugging.

"I don't know are you?"