14

Yasmin's P.O.V

Luke was currently, it didn't make sense to my aunt that I let him sleep in our home, shower and eat our food. Honestly, it didn't make sense to me either, I'm giving him a second chance we kinda, sorta, ended on a bad note.

Yes because he bought you, tried to marry you and you ran away and moved across the world leaving your sick mother behind.

Yes okay maybe I'm a little too forgiving but I got it from my mother, and I don't exactly regret it. I finally have some company.

I heard the shower turn off and I popped another chip in my mouth as the door open. The heat from the hot water and the smell of shampoo filled my nostrils. Luke walked out a white towel around his waist, his head dropping on the wooden floor.

"Hey! You're getting the floor wet" I whined and he rolled his eyes chuckling.

"I guy half naked walks out of the shower in front of you, dripping wet and all you do is tell him off for getting the floor wet" he laughed and I shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind if you were hotter." I said playfully and he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"You can not get hotter than this." he said striking a pose and I laughed.

"Keep your towel in place before you make me blind." I said taking a sip of coke and looking at the TV.

"Yeah okay."he said and walked into my room to change. I chuckled and picked up the mess I made to clean it up. I heard the front door open and I looked over my shoulder to find my aunt kick off her shoes and drop her jacket on the stairs.

"Hi honey, HI LUKE" she called out and I smiled putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Hi aunt, stop throwing your jacket around, I forget it's there and I keep trying to run up the stair but end up falling like 3 steps" I laughed and my aunt rolled her eyes playfully.

"No that's your fault, I keep telling you to pick it up before you step on it but you ignore me." Luke said walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and flashed him my middle finger.

"YASMIN!" My aunt scolded me and I let my head hang. Before smiling.