10

Yasmin's P.O.V

I Kate's under the sheets, fully clothed and with my phone in my hands. It isn't necessarily cold I just like the safe feeling.

I was scrolling through YouTube looking at videos I could watch since Netflix didn't have anything good.

Half way during my browsing session the lights went out causing me to yelp and turn on my phone flash light.

"Aunt!" I screamed (I choose to call her Aunty instead of her name). I heard footsteps causing me to stand up. Oh shit she's gone to the store to get some groceries. What a typical murder scene.

I walked down the stairs with my phone flashlight in my hand. I stood in front of the electricity box and turned up the only switch which was down. I smiled when the power came back. I turned around causing my jaw to drop.

"Miss me?" Luke asked the sarcasm beaming through

"I-I-I-" i stuttered and he chuckled deeply.

"You left me, on our wedding day, you embarrassed me in front of 100 people!" He said deeply taking steps towards me. I look around taking steps back.

"Is there anything you would like to say?" He asked closer to me than ever. I gasped. I know this guy has long spaghetti legs but no way in shitting hell he could have gotten to me so fast.

"I'm- sor-ry " I whispered patting my hands in my pockets searching for my keys.

"Mhm, and is there anything you could do?" He asked coming even closer leaning his face in closer. I gulped and pulled out my keys slowly.

"Yes" i whimpered before pulling out the pepper spray and spraying him in the face causing him to scream in pain and fall to the floor. I quickly jumped over his painful body and ran outside near the supermarket my aunt normally goes to.

How on earth did I jump over his lanky body without tripping over on his empty head?