Confession and Arguments

A/N: I don't own Harry Potter. If you are triggered by swearing or boyxboy, just leave my profile entirely. This is a fanfic dedicated to LittlexMissx who inspired me to write this story. Thanks!

Harry sighed and got a piece of parchment, Draco waited impatiently for him to finish the note.

I found a few things in my trunk. A locket and a diary. I wrote in the diary and it responded. The next day, I saw that Quirrell had an identical copy of the diary. I figured out that he was Voldemort. We made a plan to bring him back and he would get my voice back. I got him the necessary items for the ritual, Professor Snape saw us. He agreed to make an oath. I drank the potion, Voldie did the ritual. That's it.

Harry wrote and handed it to the blonde. Draco glared at him,

"You bloody idiot! What the hell were you thinking?" He jabbed Harry in the chest with his finger. The jade eyes lit up in anger.

I'm doing this for you, for everyone. I never asked for any of this. I'm making sure that the dark wins this damn war. I would appreciate if you didn't scold me for the choices that I've made, Malfoy.

The blonde crosses his arms, the glare faded and his eyes softened.

"I-I'm sorry, that was rude. Is there anything that I can do so you'll forgive me?" Harry considered this for a minute.

Get that book over there for me?

Draco chuckled and got the book for him.

"Dark artifacts?"

Yes, I find it quite interesting.

The blonde snorted and rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe this. You're a slytherin, you've negotiated with the dark lord, you brought him back, and you're reading a book on bloody dark artifacts! And it's only your first year." Harry smirked, his eyes glimmering evilly. "I must tell my father about this, he'll love you." The raven haired wizard shook his head.

This has to stay a secret. Now that you know about this, you'll have to make an oath. If anyone hears about this, I'm dead.

Draco read the writing and pouted.

"Alright, I get it. When are you coming back to class?"

In a few days. Is there any homework?

"Not yet, I'll help you when it's assigned." Harry scoffed.

I won't need your help.

"If you say so. By the way, Dumbledore wants to see you in his office. He's seriously talking with Snape." Harry groaned and stood up, then walked out to have a chat with the looney headmaster. Snape was scowling.

"Potter is not getting re-sorted." The headmaster smiled in a fatherly manner and patted Snape's shoulder.

"It's alright, my dear boy. I know you've attached to him and you'll miss him." Harry stepped,

"Ah, Potter. You're late." Snape said, he smiled slightly.

I apologize. What do you wish to speak about, sir?