Bonus Chapter

A/N: Hey readers. I'm sure that most of you saw the comment that one of my wonderful subscribers made. If you're someone that told me to write it, then thanks for your ideas. A huge thanks to Princely-Idiotic and LittlexMissx who both have helped me a ton. Enjoy!!!

------------------Monday-------------------

Tom stood up and cleared his throat, gathering the attention of his deatheaters.

"Today is Monday. This means that we will lounge around the manor all day. You may all go to your rooms and change into pajamas. Feel free to bring blankets, cats, stuffed animals, etc. Come back here in half an hour." The deatheaters all quickly ran to their rooms.

----------------------------------------------

"Harry, Sev, are you ready?" Tom peeked into the bedroom.

"Yeah, but Harry can't find Onyx." Harry crawled under the bed.

"Found Onyx!" He said, crawling out from under the bed, Severus smile.

"There's dust in your hair." The emerald eyed wizard sighed and cradled the cat to his chest.

"Get it out for me?" The potions master chuckled and used a spell to get rid of the dust.

"What would you ever do without me?" He teased playfully. Harry rolled his eyes.

"There would be a lot of dust in my hair. Now let's go, we can't be late." Severus laughed.

---------------------------------------------

A few people were already there. Draco, Fred, and George sat on a large bean bag chair. All of them wore comfortable pajamas, Draco had brought a blanket with him. Harry smiled at the blond and waved, he returned the gesture.

"Let's go find a place to sit." Severus dragged them over next to Draco and uses his wand to summon a bean bag chair. They all sat down, waiting for the others to arrive.

----------------------------------------------

The guests soon came in and found places to sit. Some had pillows, some had blankets. Harry curled up with Onyx in his lap, his lovers taking turns petting the cat. Harry enjoyed Mondays a lot.

-------------------Tuesday-----------------

Draco clapped excitedly, Tuesday's were his favorite. He got to gossip about everyone and it was fun.

Most of the people gathered in groups. Your group depended on who you liked and who you didn't. Draco naturally ended up with Harry, Severus, Tom, George, Fred, and his father and mother.

They usually talked about who was marrying who or who was having kids.

"Did you hear that Blaise Zabini and Pansy are getting divorced?" Lucius asked, smirking. The elder blond shared a look with Harry, that confused Draco.

"I'm not shocked." Harry commented, then took a sip from his coffee cup.

"It was bound to happen. They weren't compatible. The two were fine in the beginning, I suppose it just started falling apart." Narcissa commented.

Draco chuckled.

-----------------Wednesday----------------