Deals

A/N: I don't own Harry Potter. If you are triggered by swearing or boyxboy, just leave my profile entirely. This is a fanfic dedicated to LittlexMissx who inspired me to write this story. Thanks!

"So, you found the spell." Harry groaned as Riddle opened the curtains.

"Too bright." Riddle smirked,

"Lucius is coming soon, get dressed."

"I am dressed. Dobby." There was a loud pop as the elf appeared.

"Yes master potter?"

"Coffee."

"Coffee will stunt master potter's growth, it is nots healthy." Harry took out his wand and pointed it at the elf,

"Get me coffee, you horrid little creature." The house elf squeaked and nodded,

"Yes sir." He disappeared, Riddle rose his eyebrow.

"Someone is a bit grouchy." He commented, Harry glared.

"I will seriously murder-"

"Potter? I thought you couldn't talk?" Malfoy stood in the doorway.

"Yeah, you thought. Explain everything to him." Riddle cocked his head,

"Why me?"

"Because I'm tired and I haven't had any coffee yet."

"What is happening?" The blonde man questioned in confusion.

"Lucius, just sit down." He waited for the man to sit. "Last year, Potter and I made a plan. But first, we're not really related."

"You said he was your cousin!"

"I lied." Harry said,

"Yes, Potter tends to lie if necessary. I am actually Tom Marvelo Riddle, also known as Lord Voldemort." The dark lord paused to let it sink in. "Potter helped me get my body back, I got his voice back. Only a few wizards know of this. Severus, Draco, Harry, myself, and now you."

"My son was aware of this, but I wasn't?" He cried,

"Yes. We will discuss this later. Potter is making sure that you don't go to Azkaban. Show him the mark."

"But-"

"Now." Riddle commanded, Lucius sighed and pulled up the left sleeve of his shirt. Harry stood up and took his wand out. He held Malfoy's arm and gently placed his wand on the dark mark. The boy closed his eyes and murmured the incantation. An emerald eye popped open, he smirked in satisfaction: the mark was gone.

"Ah, it actually worked. I didn't expect a half blood to get the job done." Harry scowled at the blonde,

"I just spent the last 57 hours modifying and studying that spell for you. What do I get? An insult. Let me remind you that I just saved you a life sentence at Azkaban."

"Fine, I apologize. Why are you even helping me? I do not understand." Harry sighed,

"Draco would miss you a lot if you went to Azkaban. He's my friend, I would do anything for a friend." Lucius cocked his head,

"Anything?"

"Yes, I believe that's what I said."

"Good. I want you to make sure my son doesn't fail classes, keep him out of trouble, protect him, and keep Pansy Parkinson away."

"What do I get out of this?"

"My loyalty." Harry thought about this for a moment.

"Fine. By the way, I would recommend drinking the antidote to veritaserum or having someone cast imperius on you at the trial."

"Why the imperius curse?" Riddle asked.

"Both have the same symptoms. Glazed eyes, monotone voice, etc." Lucius rolled his eyes,

"You're thinking about this a lot."

"Yes, I am. Now both of you leave me alone." The blonde stood up and left, but Riddle stayed. "I said both of you."

"I know." The dark lord sat beside him on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm doing nothing, just thanking you. For everything." Harry's eyes narrowed in suspicion,

"Do you want something?"

"No, nothing at all." Riddle got closer and laid his hand on top of Harry's.

"Well you're acting like you want something. I would appreciate if you didn't lie to me Riddle." The boy snapped,

"Call me Tom. Go to bed, Harry." He  removed his hand and left. Potter sat there in confusion, then jumped as he heard a loud 'pop'. Dobby appeared with the coffee,

"Dobby has gotten master Potter's coffee."

"A bit late." He drawled sarcastically, but still accepted the coffee. Dobby left, Harry drank the coffee and curled up on the soft bed. "Damn house elves." He muttered before falling asleep.

A/N: How'd you like the chapter? You could practically cut the tension between Tom and Harry with a knife.