Halloween Special

A special thanks to @shealuvv, Viki_The_Fancy_Chiki , and everyone else that commented their ideas on the last part. Also, thanks to LittlexMissx for helping me come up with this story.

"Are you ready, Loves?" Tom asked, walking out into the living room.

"Almost! I just have to help Harry." Severus replied from inside the bedroom. The dark lord sighed and sat down on the couch.

Harry wanted there to be a Halloween ball for some reason. The bedroom door opened and two wizards emerged.

Severus had a long black cloak and a white cravat on. His eyes were glamoured red, and he wore fake fangs. The outfit didn't look much different than what he usually had on. Tom noticed that Harry was hiding behind the potions master.

"Harry, are you hiding?"

"No." he mumbled back. Severus moved to the left, exposing Harry.

The young male had on a white button up shirt, a navy blue tie, a black shirt black skirt, and black stockings. He played with the hem of his skirt nervously.

"Oh Harry, you're so adorable as a school girl!" Severus smirked and nodded.

"He really is."

"I am not!" Harry cried childishly, making his lovers grin.

"Don't say that, I'm sure everyone will think that you're cute." Tom replied.

"But I'm not supposed to be cute, I'm supposed to be cruel and ruthless." Harry scowled.

"Then just be cute for us for one day. Besides, Tom can just crucio someone if they're rude."

"Please?" The dark lord asked, Harry sighed and nodded.

"Fine, but you have to agree to something first."

"I'll agree to whatever it is." Tom replied, still grinning.

----------------------------------------------

Harry giggled, "Who's the adorable one now?" The dark lord's eye twitched.

"I don't want to do this."

"I'm being a school girl, so you have to be a dog." Tom scowled and touched the ears on his head softly.

"Are you sure that these will stick?" Harry nodded confidently.

"Yeah, they'll be fine. Now come on, we have a ball to go to." The dark lord crossed his arms.

"I don't want to go now. Can't we just stay here?"

"Come on, it will be fun. You can take the ears off if you really want to." The wizard sighed in relief.

"Good, I have a reputation to hold." He took the ears off quickly. "Let's go."

"You still have to dress up as something." Severus pointed out, smirking slightly.

"What can I be then?" The potions master took out his wand and cast a few spells. Harry laughed.

"I like it." Tom summoned a mirror and looked at his reflection. His brows rose. He looked at the charcoal colored dress suit with a crest on it and straightened his black tie.

"What am I?"

"A principal, it goes with Harry's costume."

"Oh, it's alright. Let's go now." They headed to the fireplace, threw floo powder in, and shouted 'Malfoy Manor'.