Christmas Part Two

A/N: I don't own Harry Potter. If you are triggered by swearing or boyxboy, just leave my profile entirely. This is a fanfic dedicated to LittlexMissx who inspired me to write this story. Thanks!

Harry curled up closer to the warmth of one of his lovers. The man chuckled,

"Are you going to get up soon?" The younger male opened one of his eyes, smiling as Sev smirked.

"Mm, I don't wanna get out of bed."

"Tom is showering, we're going to go open presents when he's done." The door opened and the dark lord walked out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist. He went to the side of the bed,

"Love, get out of bed." Harry pouted,

"But it's so warm." Tom rolled his eyes,

"Let's make a deal then. If you get up now, we can stay in bed and cuddle and kiss for the rest of the day after opening presents." Harry pretended to consider it for a minute,

"Fine." He sighed dramatically and stood up. Severus rolled his eyes,

"Just change." All of the males found clothes and changed.

----------------------------------------------

Harry handed each of his lovers a box and watched as they opened their gifts. Severus's eyes widened as he picked up a vial labeled 'basilisk venom'.

"H-how...." the raven haired male smiled,

"There's a basilisk in the chamber of secrets, she's very generous." A/N: I'm not sure if the basilisk was female or male, but she's female in this.

Tom opened his next, a smile crept onto his face.

"My, what a... wonderful present." There was an inkwell in his hand, filled with crimson colored ink. He read the note, now grinning. "How creative of you, love." Severus cocked his head,

"Isn't it just red ink?"

"No, it's the blood of Albus Dumbledore. And he wrote the note with the blood too." Tom pulled Harry closer and gently kissed him. "Thank you." He whispered softly, Harry smiled.

"You're welcome. I thought you would appreciate this." The dark lord chuckled,

"What? I don't get a kiss?" Severus asked, feigning offense. The wizard went to his other lover and gave him a peck on the lips. The positions master pulled him in for an embrace when he tried to pull away. Harry allowed this.

"We still have presents for you, Harry." Tom said, holding out a box. Severus nodded and released him. Harry opened Tom's first. It held a new wand holster and a bracelet. "The bracelet has protection wards on it." The dark lord informed, Harry smiled as he noticed an engraving. It read 'We will always love you'.

"It's beautiful, thank you."Severus eagerly gave his lover a large box. Harry opened it and frowned, a school uniform? He wasn't going to Hogwarts anymore.

"There's another one." Snape said, smirking. The wizard put it down and held up the other clothing. Harry's cheeks heated up.

"A maid outfit?" The man nodded,

"Would you try it on for us?"

"Uhh...."

"Please? As an early birthday present?" Tom asked, Harry reluctantly nodded and ran into the bedroom with the outfit.

----------------------------------------------

About ten minutes later, the wizard came back. His cheeks were an even darker shade of pink. Severus and Tom just stared as he tried pulling the skirt lower.