The Funeral

A/N: I don't own Harry Potter. If you are triggered by swearing or boyxboy, just leave my profile entirely. This is a fanfic dedicated to LittlexMissx who inspired me to write this story. Thanks!

It was a cold day, dark storm clouds hung in the sky.

Harry was dressed in all black, shoulders slumped.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Potter. It is quite unfortunate." He looked at the Headmaster.

"Yes, it is. I just wish that he could have lived a bit longer." Harry sniffled and wiped his eyes, he was a great actor.

The headmaster patted his shoulder,

"I know what it feels like to lose a loved one, but you will be alright." He nodded, resisting the strong urge to hex the man. "I do hope that you can recover from this." Albus walked away, leaving Harry alone.

The sixth year smirked, this was turning out wonderfully. All he had to do now was go up to make a speech, send out the signal, then fight.

Harry sighed and walked up to the stand.

"Hello, I would like to thank everyone for coming. It truly means a lot to me. Fredric Potter was more than my last alive relative, he was a good and honest man." He paused and smirked at the crowd, bringing out his wand. He murmured 'morsmordre'. They light wizards looked at him in shock as the dark mark appeared in the sky.

That was the signal, death eaters walked out of the forbidden forest, wands drawn.

Harry turned as he heard a chuckle behind him.

"It seems like our plan is turning out wonderfully." It was Tom,

"Yes, it does. Now, let's go hunting." He flashed the dark lord a grin, the man smirked.

"Let's." Riddle held out his hand, Harry smiled and laced their fingers together. "I think that we shall kill Albus first." They walked over to the headmaster.

"What are you doing, my boy?"

"You ruined my life, Albus. Now we take yours." Tom smiled at Harry,

"Go ahead, Harry." The boy pointed his wand at the Headmaster.

"Avada kadevra." He hissed, a bolt of green light hit the headmaster's chest. He fell backwards, now lifeless.

"That was easy. All we must do now is kill everyone else and take in prisoners." Harry nodded,

"Just promise me that you'll come out alive... and tell Sev that I love him if I die."

"I won't die, you won't either." Tom smiled and kissed Harry's cheek. He walked off, wand out and ready to kill.

The boy flushed and searched for a blonde heard, then grinned. Malfoys were always easy to spot in a crowd.

He ran to Draco, eyes widening when a red head pointed his wand at Draco. A pink light was heading towards him, aimed at his chest.

Harry grabbed his hand and pulled the blonde away, hissing in pain as it hit his left shoulder. The wizard's gray eyes widened,

"Harry, wha-?" He was interrupted by Harry sending a stunning spell at Ronald Weasley.

"I'm fine, stay alive." He walked off, throwing a killing curse at someone.

Draco sighed.

----------------------------------------------

Harry frowned as he saw small group of first years being terrorized by a death eater.