6

I hope this getting a lil more interesting for y'all 😂 I really need feedback.
Anyways , keep reading . This chapter kinda short, but it shows a twist to Trey's character so pay attention.
-XO

"Careful with others is a must have"
- Chinese Proverb

LaToya's POV.

"Now what's a pretty thing like you walking the streets alone for?" He felt down to my butt, gently squeezing and causing me to flinch.

"Oh I'm going to have fun with you." He muttered, never taking the gun from my head as he took one hand to unbutton his pants.

"Please, don't." I begged.

"Keep your mouth shut." He mumbled.

"No, please. If you let me go I swear I won't-"

"Said keep your mouth shut!" He screamed and a car passing by stopped.

We both looked over and I noticed the familiar vehicle. Trey, opening the door with a gun in his hand.

"Fuck you doing?" Trey ran down the alley.

"Ay man, you take one more step and I'm killing her ass." The man warned, gun pointed directly at my head.

I prayed, trying not to cry. I was dumb for walking home, and now I was about to die less than a week from being with my mom.

"Kill her and you, and your whole family dead." Trey muttered and the man took his gun from my head.

"Shit, Trey?" The guy dropped his gun and immediately put his hands up.

"Yeah bitch. Trey." He replied mocking him.

Trey approached us as the guy still had his hand up.

"I said fuck was you doing?" He repeated himself to the man, his gun pointed at him.

"I don't know man. And ian' kno' that was you. Forgive me man." He pleaded and Trey laughed.

"You fucked up now. Ya mama ain't ever raise you to never put yo hand on a girl?" Trey kicked him in the leg and he fell.

It was as if Trey dominated over him.

"Trey man-" the man began but Trey instantly cut him off.

"Did you touch her?" He asked.

"No, I swear I didn't man." He defended.

Trey looked in my direction, his face livid.

"Did he touch you?" He asked me and I knew he was referring to rape, I shook my head no.

Trey looked back down at the man and shrugged.

"You was gon' touch her though, so you dead." A gunshot caused me to jump, as I watched Trey murder the man in cold blood.

"I'm gone yell at your ass the whole ride home." He muttered to me.

He approached me and gently slid his arm around me. "Cmon, let's go."

I was so shocked by what I'd just witnessed to move. He killed a man over me, and it made me shiver.

••••

For the beginning of the ride, he didn't speak. I guessed he was giving me time to calm down.

"Yo ass just be thinking this damn fairyland." He finally spoke up.

"My friends were drunk at the party, I couldn't have them drive me home." I quietly replied.

"You ain't old enough to be at no damn party." Trey replied.

"For your information, we're the same age."

"Says who?" His eyebrow raised and I avoided from telling him my mother.

"You can't just be walking the damn streets. If I ain't come, he would've raped you, and kill you with no hesitation." Trey bluntly explained.

"Thank you.. for, saving me." I searched for the right words.

He looked over at me and chuckled.

"You innocent as hell girl." He told me.

"I'm not." I crossed my arms. "My friend drug me out there anyway. I don't know why I went really."

"I ain't ask all that. Just said you innocent as hell, cause you are. Hardheaded as a muthafucka' too. Should've let you get raped so ya ass coulda learned ya lesson."

"Excuse me?" I muttered in disbelief and wiped the tear rolling down my eye. "I've never met someone so mean, who could piss me off that much at that." I added.

His head faced my direction. "You so annoying, you know that?" He asked me and I gave him a blank stare.

I shook my head. I had almost been killed and he was acting like it was some kind of joke.

"It's okay." He spoke back up. "I like saving you."

Sooooo?

Yall think Tori dumb?

What yall think of Trey's character? Think he's going to be nice to her now? lmaooooo ya'll got awhile to go before you see the nice Trey, but when ya'll get there you'll love the closure.

Leave comments & alllaaaat!!

-XO